The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A wild Role Player has appeared..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oborosen
Hatchling
Hatchling
Oborosen

A wild Role Player has appeared.. Empty
PostSubject: A wild Role Player has appeared..   A wild Role Player has appeared.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:23 pm

~Oborosen~

Hello everyone, I am just happy to say that I am finally getting to join your community. After several days of fighting with my email account I have been able to get everything situated and added too your roaster.

A little about myself.. I am a major gamer.

Having more then 20years of video games, role plays, table tops and a small trek into Larping as well. I would like to think that I will know as much about the gaming community as I will ever know.
I am an amateur writer as well, only having some small stories too my name and I will be fully willing to share my own stories with you all as well.

I spent several years in the Navy as an airman and through that life I saw more of the world and learned more about the various cultures that inhabit it. I am a religious nut.. not in the sense that I will call you a witch and have you burned at the stake. But for the fact that the topic interest me very much so.

I look forward to speaking with you all and sharing several new adventures as well.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A wild Role Player has appeared..   A wild Role Player has appeared.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 am

-flails wildly at the Pokemon reference-

. . .ahem.

Hi, Obo! (I hope I can call you that) It's great to have you joining our site! You sound like a fantasticly interesting person, and I'm really excited to get to know you better here! We've been a bit slow recently, but we've had several new members sign up in the past couple weeks, so I'm feeling hopeful for the future. It sounds like you won't have any problems knowing how things work here, but feel free to contact me if you do have any questions. You can also contact me with suggestions, random comments, jokes, or whatever. I love pms. XD

Hope to be seeing you around a lot!

~Savvy
Back to top Go down
Oborosen
Hatchling
Hatchling
Oborosen

PostSubject: Re: A wild Role Player has appeared..   A wild Role Player has appeared.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:07 am

Yeah well that will be the only time I use a reference like that..

But still I do look forward to actually posting some of my work here, I was wondering as well if there was going to be a picture section as well. That or I haven't noticed it yet..
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A wild Role Player has appeared..   A wild Role Player has appeared.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Aw. That's too bad. Smile

It depends on what you define as a "picture section". We have an art thread here for any sort of traditional or digital original artwork. That would also work for any sort of photography. If you mean a "what do you look like" thread, I don't think we have one yet.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: A wild Role Player has appeared..   A wild Role Player has appeared.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Welcome to the site, good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: A wild Role Player has appeared..   A wild Role Player has appeared.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Welcome to path. -cookies-

I am Rose. I been here for a number of years. I he you like it here. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: A wild Role Player has appeared..   A wild Role Player has appeared.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Woah I'm late at this, I've been playing videogames on top of a busy summer so far.

+D aside from that YOU SOUND AWESOME so welcome! I'm Dr. Random XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wild Role Player has appeared..   A wild Role Player has appeared.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wild Role Player has appeared..
Page 1 of 1