The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Hello one and all

Go down 
+2
Thepsycoman
Goldenglow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenglow
Hatchling
Hatchling
Goldenglow

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Good evening ladies and gents, I'm "Goldenglow" and am not too new to writing, but quite new to this site. Hope to have a friend or two on here to roleplay with every now and then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:45 am

Hello Golden, I hate to say it but this site is rather dead.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:19 pm

It usually picks up in the summer time.

But yes, we have a small number of active members, so feel free to invite any friends you may have who would be interested. Smile

We're glad to have you here! I look forward to getting to know you better. x3
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

We've already spoken a bit but welcome, you'll find me at least checking here more often than not:P but yeah, we have been rather dead
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Wait, so we aren't dead? I honestly thought we were basically gone.... Oops.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:59 pm

I dont think I could let the site go, so I doubt we'll ever be 100% dead:P
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Well in a few months I should be back. Back properly. I'm just getting really close to my HSC at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:37 am

Same as Ezek. . . I'll always be lurking here. XD I'm mainly waiting to finish finals before jumpstarting my rps. I know pjkio has been nagging me to post in our pokemon one. lol
Back to top Go down
Goldenglow
Hatchling
Hatchling
Goldenglow

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Wonderful then! Glad it's not totally dead. I'll be here for a good time, so I'll look forward to joining this little group of actives!
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Hi! -waves-

Welcome. I am Rose. I hope you have fun here. I am usually on, also I wish it was not so dead in the water.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey there, I'm Dr Random.

While I don't like to admit how close to death we are, I can't help it much at all. My computer+internet have been really bad recently, and finals for college start monday so even when I do have time after that I don't know what I'll be able to do.

In other news: Welcome to the Path, please help us revive (as the rest of us are also trying to make an effort), and enjoy your stay +D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello one and all   Hello one and all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello one and all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: