The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Wanna 1 on 1 rp?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moleruler
Hatchling
Hatchling
moleruler

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey! I'm new to this website and rping in general so I was wondering of anyone wanted to rp with me. Since I'm a begginer my posts will be anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs long and I'll hopefully be able to make it on at least once a day. Lately I've been driven away from medieval fantasy but I suppose I wouldn't mind trying it. My preferred concepts are apocalypse or gifted beings (not just kids though). I really have no interest in doing domestic rps, such as high school ones, not that there's anything wrong with them but if I'm exposing my nerd I want to at least be someone awesome. Anyway that's my rant so if you're interested speak up! And if you're not, you make me a sad little mole
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm interested, i'm a beginner too, and apocalypse is always nice:P
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
moleruler
Hatchling
Hatchling
moleruler

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Aright apocalypse it is! I already have a plot brewing...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Alrighty.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:56 am

Hello. I don't mind rping wih you. I been rping for awhile now and I don't mind rping with someone is starting. ^-^ I have a few ideas for a rp.
Back to top Go down
moleruler
Hatchling
Hatchling
moleruler

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Wow thanks for the offer! I have a request for a 1 on 1 rp already so if you want to talk about your plot with me there that would be awesome! Or you could just pm me. Whatever floats your goat
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 pm

How about a woman that owns a bar that hosts more then humans. Then one day one of her customer that came in every night, had someone new with him. She is drawn to this person, but she wants to keep herself away.

I can play man or female. So let me know if you if is your cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
moleruler
Hatchling
Hatchling
moleruler

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Im assuming this is a romance? If it is I cant say im too interested, simply because romance isnt really my thing. I really do like the concept though
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:04 pm

It not like that. She is drawn too the person because of a past life. They may have been friends or siblings. She is not wholly human ether, now.
Back to top Go down
moleruler
Hatchling
Hatchling
moleruler

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:29 pm

That sounds awesome. How do you want to proceed?
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:03 pm

You start the thread on begner's one on one. I can not do it because I cannot do links on an iPod. You can link it to me here. It does not have to be very long. I am sorry for getting to you late I had to work.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm

I am on the a comuter now so I will start the rp if you want. I will put the link below when I am done.

https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/t734-the-bar-of-others#17285

Here you go. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna 1 on 1 rp?   Wanna 1 on 1 rp? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna 1 on 1 rp?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Beginner :: One on One Requests-
Jump to: