The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Feedback of the updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

Feedback of the updates Empty
PostSubject: Feedback of the updates   Feedback of the updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:06 pm

I've been working hard to set up this as best i can and get everything working right. I'd like to hear anybodies opinion on this update and see what I should add/remove/change to make it better.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the updates   Feedback of the updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 am

I am so glad you took this over. xD The new layout looks great; I can tell that you put a lot of thought into it. I love the different areas of the world -- I think it's great that people have options other than hanging out at the tavern now.

I did have just a few questions:

Where will the actual writing take place? In the corners it's obvious, but in the Tavern I think we need another thread underneath the sticky.

What happens to possessions acquired in Sconosciuto? For example, if someone was to buy a sword in the North, would they take that back to their world, or only get it when they come back to the Multiverse?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the updates   Feedback of the updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:11 am

The 'unknown' multiverse, I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the updates   Feedback of the updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:57 am

Savvy, the possessions thing I honestly haven't thought through entirely ^^" maybe a deposite box attached to each character is accessable when in a major town or tavern. I'll have to add that in.

As for where you start the writing, Start a new thread under the stickies with your character "phasing" into the multiverse and whoever responds obviously wants to chill with you a bit more XD or your the only person there to chill with. With the wilderness areas, just make a thread there with phasing in as well. I'll make sure to have one of my characters phase in once i'm back from music practice today, so if everyone's willing to wait for me to start and show you i'll be happy to start off.

two last things before I go. I'm happy I could make this multiverse into what I first had in mind for it, and its good to be back ^^
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the updates   Feedback of the updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 am

actual last thing before I go XD as a sort of afterthought.

Savvy, is there any way to make a thread sticky AND locked? Because if so i'd like to put those as stick+lock so people don't get confused like I'm kinda expecting them to be until somebody starts
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the updates   Feedback of the updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:06 am

It looks like the layout of the tavern is already locked/sticky. Not sure if it did that automatically or if you already answered your own question. lol Either way, it says that it's locked. Smile

Also, I think the section that you replaced with this multiverse had the character sheets section in it. Do you know where that is now? :p
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the updates   Feedback of the updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:56 pm

ok then, for the tavern one i had to stick, lock, sticky to get the awesome icon again XD

also, for the character sheets. its under creators corner -> Identification

Anyone who hasn't been active on the site (that i've seen) i've put under Historical Archives -> Missing Persons
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the updates   Feedback of the updates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Ah, there it is. xD Everything is looking great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback of the updates   Feedback of the updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback of the updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Sconosciuto Multiverse :: The Creators Corner :: The Collective Subconscious :: Center floor-
Jump to: