The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Whatchu play online?

Go down 
+5
Frozen Memory
Senpai
Psycho
mysticaldragonmagic
Common Nonsense
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Whatchu play online? Empty
PostSubject: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Generic MMO discussion here. Ja? Ja. I'm going to assume at least some of you play MMOs because... idk, what do people of our type do? Write, draw, role-play, watch anime, read manga, read books, play games. Play MMOs. *shrug*

Iiiiii do not play WoW. Yes, I know. I'm sorry, but I'm poor. >>; That and I don't like the character designs all that much. ._. It's hard for me to adapt my personal characters to the races and stuff.

Which is why I stick to Ragnarok Online. :> I love me some RO. I mean, seriously. It's not the best system ever and the characters are pixels not cool full-on 3D and you have to grind levels and stuff, but I just. I don't know, I love it. The backgrounds are beautiful and I love the character designs and the job classes and... oh lord the customization. There's so much you can do with the characters between the hairstyles, hair colors, headgear, job classes... pets... I mean it's just. Grah. I love RPing on RO. ;_; I need to start ROing more. Mrrrr.

SO YEAH. MMO talk GO.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:34 pm

I haven't really played an MMO in forever. >_> I used to play Lineage II like it was a religion, but eventually I grew bored with that. Something about having to sit and grind levels starts to bore me after awhile.

I might start playing AION though. Looks pretty neat. Depends on if my laptop can handle it or not, as, though it's newer than my mom's old computer, the graphics card is probably teh suck.
Back to top Go down
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic
mysticaldragonmagic

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm

I favor Guild Wars, and when my mom plays with me Shaiya or Asda Story. With my brothers I'll play Wow or Coh. I actually don't care for pc games as much as platforms though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Ohh, yeahh, CoH. I have a friend who used to play that a loooot. She almost got me to play it, too, I just never had the chance to actually buy it.

... the abbreviation of CoH makes me think of CoE which sends me to my corner of TV show emo. *goes*
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

Location : Your Mind, Your Heart, Your Soul. Infecting You - Cell, By Cell.

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:52 am

Guild Wars Or Anarchy Online...

God, I Miss AO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Hee. You know what I bet would be fun? Hunting down a MMO for the forum to play. Just, like. Whoever wants to play with other people of the forum, play dis game. c:

We'd have to find a free one to make it accessible to everyone, but. :3 It'd be good for RPing, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:44 am

Wow.. I haven't played AO in forever (:

Currently playing Audition and Luna Online, woo, I'm a sucker for cute anime-like characters :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 pm

I used to play (being the used part in bold, big and highlighted) some of them, but not anymore...

Diabolo (but my comp crashed, so I can't access it)
Flyff
GrandChase

but yeah... not much... XD
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:49 am

Nothings better than

World of Warcraft.

I play on the sever Gorgonnash.

As the tanking paladin Senpai and the healing shaman Tokuori

WoW is my crrrrrrrrack. (:
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Nnnngh I wanna play WoW now. Never really got into it but I should try again.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 pm

I used to play Shaiya, but then I got bored. Tried a few more games, got sucked in but then I got bored again XD. So far role-playing is the only one that sticks. Sometimes it annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:43 pm

I never really got into MMORPG's, mainly because of tedious and monotonous stuff you have to do simply to level up. Getting money is a pain, sometimes you have to repair or rebuy your clothes, you walk or run or fly ridiculous distances (Sometimes even back and forth for a silly quest) and get a pittance for all the physical labor.

I'm mostly into FPS and Sandbox action-based games. I like getting the adrenaline pumping, and nothing is better than sneaking into an enemy base as a Spy in Team Fortress 2, backstabbing the entire team and sapping a sentry in one life. The satisfaction of turning a coordinated team into a bunch of spy-checkers is just off the charts.

So yeah, Team Fortress 2 when I'm on the computer or Xbox 360.

§
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Syldoran wrote:
Nnnngh I wanna play WoW now. Never really got into it but I should try again.
Ah damn if you do let me know.. join my sever. :3
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:37 am

I played Wow for maybe...5 minutes?

I wanted to play a tauren priest (cause it was the only race and class I really thought I'd like) and he was all 'what?! tauren suck! go pick some body on the alliance, there better.'

never tell me what I can and can't play as; especially if I'm eventually going to have to start paying for it!

I probably would have liked it more if he also hadn't been badgering on about it for about 2 weeks straight. I'm sorry; I like to play games when I want to play games!

other then that, the closest I ever got to an MMORPG was webkins and neopets. x) I'm a sucker for games that let me raise a bunch of critters.
Back to top Go down
ForTheHordeKT
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:04 pm

I play the hell out of WoW. My main on my old server was a night elf rogue. Had to park my account about 2 weeks after WotLK came out. So that guy is still a level 70 parked in Northrend somewhere. When I got back on, earlier last year, all my buddies moved to a different server so I followed them over and started over. I play on Trollbane right now. Remade that rogue, currently level 77, but I made a Death Knight and went off on that class, got him up to 88. Got plenty of other alts, all my slots on that server are filled up. But those are the two main ones. Been playing a worgen warrior this week.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:54 pm

I never got into WoW, but I have played it. I play Star Wars The Old Republic.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu play online?   Whatchu play online? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatchu play online?
Page 1 of 1