The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Hello Nice to meet you all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whatwillwork
Hatchling
Hatchling
Whatwillwork

Hello Nice to meet you all Empty
PostSubject: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Hello Nice to meet the people at this site and hope to learn how to rp and meet new interesting people
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello, I'm Tyro.

Mind telling us about yourself a little?
Back to top Go down
Whatwillwork
Hatchling
Hatchling
Whatwillwork

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:36 pm

I am Whatwillwork or will for short. I was reffered here by a friend and would like to see if i can learn how to rp on a forum.Oh and i think rather logicly. But am rather a moron in all forms of being me. oh and ERIC YOUR Insanity CAN,T Beat my LOGIC JUST TRY.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Damnit . . . what did i tell you DX its embarrassing being referred to directly by people i know.

Welcome to the path i guess, its going to be interesting seeing how this will work out >.>"
Back to top Go down
Whatwillwork
Hatchling
Hatchling
Whatwillwork

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Sorry but your just so easy to mess with its just pay back for messing with me most of the time
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:51 pm

I told you, to your face, that if you join this site don't refer to me as if you already know me. I specifically stated that was the only thing that I wanted if you went on this site. Hell I turned a few of my friends away from this site until we get things started up again for this exact reason. Long is an experienced RPer, but he's not only at the point where he posts essays for his posts, but he is used to RPs where everything is put to a level below that of Ghetto DnD. He would be a great addition to this site, once we get people who could match him in. You on the other hand told me that you have bad experiences with RPing in the first place, and although I know you want to improve, I said you could use this site SO LONG AS you don't refer to me directly. I don't care if this is out in the open right now, I'm quite pissed at this.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm not sure it's a massive problem seeing as we've all got our real first names right over on the left there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Its more of a personal issue, just considering past histories with people I know run deeper and in different directions than people on the site. Mostly pissed about him calling me out without knowing whats even going on here. That and the fact that previous experiences with him and stuff dealing with having to be online never turned out the best . . .
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:05 pm

I see. Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:06 pm

This seems like something I don't want to get into. lol

That out of the way, welcome to the site! I'm Savvy - please let me know if you need any help navigating the site, or if you have questions or suggestions concerning it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Settle Doc.

Nice to meet you, I'm ThePsy and I'm the owner of the site.
Please read the rules and have a look around.

It would also make things pleasant if you try not to aggravate the Doc too much. Other than that. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Nice to meet you all   Hello Nice to meet you all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Nice to meet you all
Page 1 of 1