The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Drrrandom's Triquetra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

Drrrandom's Triquetra Empty
PostSubject: Drrrandom's Triquetra   Drrrandom's Triquetra Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:56 pm

+o so, finally working on my story for my RP characters. The Preface is up, i'll post on here whenever i finish a chapter. Please post comments and criticism as you feel like it +P and i'll try my best to answer

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3020804/1/Triquetra

Couldn't fit the entire thing on here +o so uploaded to fictionpress
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

Location : The city of Sha'atri... the place where the birds can fly

PostSubject: Re: Drrrandom's Triquetra   Drrrandom's Triquetra Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:56 pm

*takes the pencil out from my mouth that has indents of my teeth from the tense ending of chapter one* H-how do you just kill the main character like that..? That is the main character right? Or is he like a minor character that just plays a big role in the plot?
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Drrrandom's Triquetra   Drrrandom's Triquetra Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Actually, its explained in chapter two. He's suppose to die to advance the plot, and there is quite a bit more to come from where that came from +P

From the suspense i'm getting, im guessing you like it so far?
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

Location : The city of Sha'atri... the place where the birds can fly

PostSubject: Re: Drrrandom's Triquetra   Drrrandom's Triquetra Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:09 pm

*slaps my hand onto my face* Oh... I didn't notice a chapter two. *laughs nervously* I guess I was too hooked on the fact that the dude died. Also, the concept of 'magic' seems to take a more standardized approach, like it's down to a science. Much easier to understand and accept into a realistic situation as opposed to fantasy where any random thing can happen. You put constraints on it and I give you a thumbs up for that.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Drrrandom's Triquetra   Drrrandom's Triquetra Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Magic is merely pulling a large amount of energy to bend to your will, once you understand that you can begin to unravel its secrets to explain how any mage became so great +P that and undoubtedly a lot of studying on how to manipulate energy such. Thank you excessive studying on how to do this myself to stimulate my insanity XD

Aside from that i'm happy my work pulls people in so well +D I used to think my writing was horrible because I could never get what I wanted to say out, but now that I'm actually doing it I feel accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Drrrandom's Triquetra   Drrrandom's Triquetra Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Chapter two is FINALLY up XD

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3020804/3/Triquetra

I'm going to take a small (yea, like its really gonna be small XD) intermission to transfer my rough drafts to a better journal that I can actually use both sides of the page before I work on writing out chapter three
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drrrandom's Triquetra   Drrrandom's Triquetra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drrrandom's Triquetra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Short Stories-
Jump to: