The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Good day, pleased to meet you guys!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephi
Hatchling
Hatchling
Nephi

Good day, pleased to meet you guys! Empty
PostSubject: Good day, pleased to meet you guys!   Good day, pleased to meet you guys! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:06 am

Ah, hello, I'm Nephi! I am fond of creative writing and drawing, although I haven't much skill in either yet.

This is site is so beautifully designed, I'm excited to post here. ^^

I have little experience in message board roleplaying, but I have done a few games by email, and several pen and paper games.
Back to top Go down
http://lookingglass.forumotion.com
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Good day, pleased to meet you guys!   Good day, pleased to meet you guys! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:22 am

Welcome to the path +D

Everyone here can help you out with RPing or anything if you want, experience is one of the easier things to gain if you know where to look.
We're kinda slow nowadays, but hopefully we can get people active again +P enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Good day, pleased to meet you guys!   Good day, pleased to meet you guys! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:10 am

In fact we are going to hatch a ploy to get this place some more activity.

Hey, I'm ThePsy. Welcome to my humble abode.

I'm glad you like the design, I wish I could say it was me, but really I've had little to do with it.

Don't you worry about experience, if you can find anyone who knows me then they will tell you how horrible I used to be. As will a search of my Username on RolePlay GateWay... Yeah, anyway I hope that you check back here and help us bring some activity to this place. Plus any one of our staff will be happy to help if you ever want tips or any other kind of help.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Good day, pleased to meet you guys!   Good day, pleased to meet you guys! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Howdy! I'm Tyro and I'm the critic around here. It's great to have you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day, pleased to meet you guys!   Good day, pleased to meet you guys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day, pleased to meet you guys!
Page 1 of 1