The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

AN Introduction of Sorts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

AN Introduction of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: AN Introduction of Sorts   AN Introduction of Sorts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Good evening, or, if you're reading this in the morning, good morning. Obviously, my alias on here is Bane the Twilight, but you guys can call me Cody, Bane, or anything else that floats your boat. Anyways, a little about me, I'm a writer and role player, I'm sixteen years old and I have been role playing since I was about eleven, so you could say I'm a bit experienced in the field. Aside from that I am a dedicated author who is currently working on over seven 'novels' with my co-author and best friend, and let me tell you, it's a handful, but it's something I love to do, so I can't complain. On a side note, if you happen to be curious about any of my works ask me about them and I'll link you to my Deviant-art and tell you about all the projects I'm working on. Well, enough about me and my interests. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do some serious role playing with you guys and have fun while doing it. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: AN Introduction of Sorts   AN Introduction of Sorts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Welcome to the Path, Bane! We're all glad to have you here! Of course, make sure you read the rules. I know that you will have a lot of fun here, and I can't wait to get to know you better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: AN Introduction of Sorts   AN Introduction of Sorts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Heh, you definitely seem to fit the Path person stereotype and all. Welcome around, I'm sure you'll find lots to do and lots of interesting people and other stuff.

It's so weird, this site suddenly has so many more sixteen-year-olds. It's really amusing. X3
Back to top Go down
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic
mysticaldragonmagic

PostSubject: Re: AN Introduction of Sorts   AN Introduction of Sorts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Welcome Bane! Like Savvy stated... as I was typing... we're all glad to have you here, and be sure to check out the rules.

I'm sure you'll have a blast so... See you on the boards!
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

Location : Your Mind, Your Heart, Your Soul. Infecting You - Cell, By Cell.

PostSubject: Re: AN Introduction of Sorts   AN Introduction of Sorts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:55 am

Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN Introduction of Sorts   AN Introduction of Sorts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AN Introduction of Sorts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: