The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Temporary Hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Temporary Hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Hiatus    Temporary Hiatus  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 pm

I will be taking a temporary hiatus while I sort out some personal stuff. I probably should have posted something sooner, but it honestly wasn't on my mind. As some of you have read in Pj's journal, our mother died unexpectedly a little over a week ago. As a result I haven't really felt like doing anything, especially things that are unnecessary to everyday life. I hope to be back as soon as the shock wears off, but I have no idea how long that will be.

That being said, I will still be available to fix issues or answer questions if anyone needs it. I will be checking my PMs, so that will be the best way to contact me if you need to.
Back to top Go down

Temporary Hiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: In the News :: Newsletter-
Jump to: