The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

==> Read Carvines Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

==> Read Carvines Introduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 am

Or Bros and COD/Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 pm

The list could go on forever y'know. I'm surprised he hasn't made a Terraria Comic yet.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm sure it's coming. Something along the lines of "Ain't this just Minecraft in 2D?". Something we kinda tweaked the instant it's come out.
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Amusingly enough, Terraria is better than Minecraft in alot of aspects.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm

I have heard good things but I've not had the chance to try it. I've got plenty to be getting on with too anyway...
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:54 am

Yeah, maybe we should stop chatting in my Intro and give someone else the chance to harass me XD. Also If you do get the chance, get Terraria. It's plenty of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

==> Read Carvines Introduction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2