The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Painkillers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Bullets
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dr.Bullets

Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: Painkillers   Painkillers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

I have an idea revolving the idea of Scarlet...

First, I must say, that I am different in my ideas of roleplay. I'm the kind who likes to give the forum it's self a background on how thing were made with a story.

So, this roleplay would simply be one where a young man, who has some 'issues' takes the path less taken and ends up here...

It would seem, someone is following him, and that person wishes to take over this realm for his own crazy needs, forcing everyone to be test subjects and rule evilly.

So, first, my post would be Scarlet finding this wonderful world, and describing what it looks like... A wonderful field, a village, a few dragons here and there then the characters! You guys.

This is where I kinda beg to throw you! Yes you! As a character, and then we live on life with Scarlet... Then, the imposing threat comes, which Scarlet indirectly led to this realm comes and makes things bad. Can you stop the army of test subjects with a crazy doctor? Was Scarlet sent to help or hurt this realm? You decide!

It's out there, so that's why I thought I tell you guys before I made it...
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers   Painkillers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:16 am

So, lemme get this straight...

You want to create a multiversal world where we would play as ourselves? Do we add in some of our RP characters too? I'm guessing we all found this place as well long ago...

I have a science themed character already lined up if you'd like to have him play our title villain: Click here and look for Digital
Back to top Go down
Dr.Bullets
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dr.Bullets

Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers   Painkillers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Well I'm sure if you wanted to throw more characters inside it that would be fine... Like... Um... the universe has every character created, dead or not... So I'm sure if you all wanted to throw your old characters from roleplays as NPC that be good. Better history for the place. Just kinda think of it this way... As roleplayers, we create and destroy, but to do so we must go to a place were limits are held to make thing entertaining for us. I'm kinda doing something with that, but the roleplay, is about the roleplay forum it's self as a real place with real people such as you and me and everyone else...

A simple law would be, like, if you made a character they could not leave the realm for they were born and made by YOU in this realm. Have you ever wondered what would happen if one of your characters found out that there creator was you? They be all like, "What?"

Then you be all like, "I'll explain later, right now the world we live in is falling apart."

So, um... Ugh... It's like... Treating your characters as if they were real... That you could touch them and hug them in that realm... It's kinda hard to explain completely on what this roleplay means... Like it suppose to have meaning... Because I'm the kinda guy that shows off a shell, with a meaning inside it... (Being why I look like a chick... >_>)

So, before I ramble more...

Long story short, The realm, the earth, and the void are all connected by the paths. To get to this realm, you must take the path less traveled. Scarlet does this, leaving the void, which is your mind... Where your characters are made. He leaves the void, never touching earth (for he is simply in my head, but based off me) and goes to this realm of mascot dragon land... Or something... That's when bad guy, Ty, bad person from Scarlet's past comes by and says, "I gonna take over this place! Then beat Scarlet for leaving!"

That's when you guys, and me, (from earth) use the void (your mind) to send yourself in a mental form, such as your characters to stop this bad guy from taking over the place you know and love...

Ugh... I'm not sure if I just blew my mind or yours but I begin to have second thoughts on this ridiculous plot. Maybe I'll take some painkillers, make it all go away... -Nudge nudge Wink wink-

EDIT: And after checking out the character you said... That could work just fine too! Lets just see if my idea makes any logic... Ironic sense a land like this has no logic, there for chaos... Maybe it should be controlled chaos...
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers   Painkillers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Hmm...An RP of a physical realm of the site sounds interesting. I'd certainly join up.

Also, didn't realise you already have a baddie in mind. Never mind about the guy I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Bullets
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dr.Bullets

Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers   Painkillers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Wonderful!!!

That's all I needed to hear is at least ONE person would join, gives me the motivation to start it up, push the power switch, poke the hamster on the wheel, woo!

One question, when a character is introduced, do we just post them in the character part or do we post everything about it inside the thread they are in?

?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers   Painkillers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:03 pm

To answer your question, for characters, make an OOC thread (there's a specific place for that) for the roleplay and you can put your character descriptions there. :3

I might join in on this. Give me a little time to sort out exactly what's going on and I'll give a definitive answer. I'm tired and just finished a final for class, so my brain's not quite at full capacity for this.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Bullets
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dr.Bullets

Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers   Painkillers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:50 pm

-Grins-

Oh? Brain not feeling well Miss Syldoran? Very well, I am a doctor after all. Come into my office, and I'll take care of that little problem with some pills...

Note: Never accept pills from a doctor like Me. XD

Anyways, thank you for answering my question, I'll sure to be getting it up and running soon enough. Well oiled machine I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers   Painkillers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painkillers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: Interest Check-
Jump to: