The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The word Game!

Go down 
+3
Savfantasy
Ezekiel
Dr.Bullets
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Bullets
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dr.Bullets

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm going to say a word... And you must say the first word that either A.) Comes to your mind. B.) Counters the word said.

After enough words have been said I'll use what have been said to create a short story with everyone that participated in it. I'll start...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zombie
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Kill
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 am

Undead
Back to top Go down
Dr.Bullets
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dr.Bullets

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:08 pm

^_^ Good... See... I'm sure we are all smart enough but I just want to let you know just how much MIND BLOWING I can do.

See, some people have trouble with making stories, or books, or novels, anything that involves a plot, a setting, characters, climax, all that happiness.

See with these two post from you two we have made the beginning of a story in ONLY THREE WORDS!

Crazy right? Well, it's true... The plot is Undead Zombies that need to be killed and the characters at the beginning are Scarlet, Mr.Ezekiel, and Savvy.

Okay! Now for the next word...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Country
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:47 am

Patriot
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Loyalist
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:10 am

Revolution
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Warriors
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am

Glory
Back to top Go down
Goldenglow
Hatchling
Hatchling
Goldenglow

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Shame
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Pride
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Fall
Back to top Go down
Prince600
Hatchling
Hatchling

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:21 am

Very nice and beautiful game, In European countries every body has played that game, I have also played the need for speed game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The word Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The word Game!   The word Game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The word Game!
Page 1 of 1