The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Doctor's children (Dr.Bullets Characters)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Bullets
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dr.Bullets

The Doctor's children (Dr.Bullets Characters) Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor's children (Dr.Bullets Characters)   The Doctor's children (Dr.Bullets Characters) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Hello, hello, this little thread of mine is where my Children sleep till I awake them to play or plunder the world they are sent in. These characters are for in case I can't think of any new ones for a Role play, I will just reuse the ones here in hyper sleep. It's like recycling... Only less human...
Back to top Go down
Dr.Bullets
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dr.Bullets

The Doctor's children (Dr.Bullets Characters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor's children (Dr.Bullets Characters)   The Doctor's children (Dr.Bullets Characters) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 pm

First Name: Scarlet

Last Name: Bullets

Personality: Scarlet is a bit insane. He is not like other people, he dresses funny, has a girl's voice, and he thinks he is a doctor and a four star general. He is usually friendly, and random. His one liners never get old, as well as his bonds with others. He is very stand out and really does not take beef from anyone. Someone has a problem with it, then he knock them out. Though, he has enough common sense to not do this. Overall, Scarlet's good side is nothing more but a odd best friend. His bad side... Well... He can manipulative to the weak minded and takes control of that. Other times, he will be a bully if he holding a grudge to someone or something. He is very smart and his ideas make him very dangerous at times... The innocence part of him is that, he may not realize that he is doing these things, and will become a scared little girl once the truth is realized. He personally hates being evil in his own way but sometimes he just blacks out form the temptation. He is usually a good boy when his friends are around.

History: He was born, his Mother, Reba Bullets, dying soon after. He was then put in a foster home by his Father, Zero Bullets. He was adopted at the age of three by a man named Ty Un Stein, a German Doctor. He was then not really a son but more of a test subject... He had many things done to him, leaving him with a form of steroid in him. This messed up his hormones, mind, and body. He got more of a feminism type of body and began to see attraction towards both men and women. Ty saw this being a problem and home schooled him till the age of 17. (Note: History may change depending on the roleplay Scarlet is in.)

Weapons: Unknown (May change)

Skills/Abilities: Unknown (May change)
Back to top Go down

The Doctor's children (Dr.Bullets Characters)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Sconosciuto Multiverse :: Historical Archives :: Missing persons-
Jump to: