The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Rawr! Hello ^_^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorThomas
Hatchling
Hatchling
MajorThomas

Rawr! Hello ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Rawr! Hello ^_^   Rawr! Hello ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:43 am

Hello I'm MajorThomas... or The Major. (Or M.T for the lazy among you.)

I've been roleplaying on a few other sites but my ideas despite being nicely written never seem to grab anyone's attention at all. I'm hoping my bad luck doesn't come here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Rawr! Hello ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr! Hello ^_^   Rawr! Hello ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Welcome to the Path. :B

You should be able to find someone interested. Feel free to put up your ideas and people will look.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Rawr! Hello ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr! Hello ^_^   Rawr! Hello ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Howdilliy-doodilly-doo.

Welcome to our little patch of writing heaven. We're small but we're lively. While other places will fizzle out in a week, we still seem to keep coming back and finishing ideas. I, for one, would like to see a few of these ideas that you have pent up. Anything you particularly want to show off to us now? Anything like the genre or basic idea to get us all excited like.

Also, I tend to show off my RP ideas around this place and plug in this thread. I'm not too pushy about it, I hope, but it's always nice to get a leg up in a new forum I find. So, look down at my signature and look at the two links there. Each should take you to a page explaining all about the new two forums I have running at the moment. The tournement needs a Private Message containing which characters are being entered sent to me and I can make you a personal forum to fight in. The new RP 'Your Invited', will start you out where most of the site seems to operate so you can meet the more regular members and such and such.

Tell me what you think. Then, tell us about these ideas of yours....
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Rawr! Hello ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr! Hello ^_^   Rawr! Hello ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Ground Control to Major Tom. . . .

But anyway, welcome! Make sure to read all of the rules and guidelines. We're also currently doing a Halloween contest that you can check out here if you're interested. Have a look around; I know there are a few interest threads up that you might like. Don't be afraid to ask anyone here if you have any questions, or if you have any ideas for the site.

Enjoy your walk here along The Path. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rawr! Hello ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr! Hello ^_^   Rawr! Hello ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rawr! Hello ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: