The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

To Catch a Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

To Catch a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: To Catch a Hunter   To Catch a Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Diana wandered down the crowded streets of the Broadway district in New York City, scanning the crowds of people for her next target. It had been a few days since she had had a full meal, as her stomach was quick to remind her. She wasn't that picky, but she did have standards. The feeding process involved a certain intimacy that she preferred to share with someone she thought attractive. It simply made the experience more pleasurable. Of course, if she got desperate she could always con some poor sap in a bar like any other woman. The thing was, Diana wasn't just any woman.

She smiled to herself, stroking a stray strand of hair from her face in a way that made a few passer-bys give her a double-take. They probably thought she was some actress, which was fine by her. She had chosen this outfit specifically to attract men; it was one of her personal favorites. She had modified it over the years to keep up with current trends, but the key points remained the same. It was a deep violet color that blended well with the blue eyes that she had while she was in her human form. An old friend had embroidered it for her in one of her favorite silver threads. The neck was cut higher than one might expect, the silken cloth brushed against her slender neck with every step she took, but it was fitted tight enough to highlight her certain. . . assets. There was no need to show off something that drew attention to itself all on it's own. The dress was long, reaching almost to her ankles, with a slit that ran down the right side, showing hints of her sleek ivory legs as she moved. She had matched it with some fashionable stilettos that she had grown fond of recently.

Her eyes caught on a tall brunette that was just leaving a show. He had a muscular build and dark eyes. Judging from his demeanor, he had either been recently dumped or stood up, which was perfect. She approached him slowly, masterfully 'tripping' as she neared him, using his firm shoulder to keep her from falling.
"I-I'm sorry," she slurred, implying that she was slightly drunk, "I'm still not used to these darn heels, I guess." She looked up at him, making eye contact with her large blue orbs. The trap was set.
Back to top Go down
One of the MInd
Hatchling
Hatchling

To Catch a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Hunter   To Catch a Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Jake
'What the hell is wrong with me? What about me makes me so unappealing that every girl I am with has to cheat on me? Am I that ugly?' Thoughts roll through Jake's head, as he turns, looking into the slightly reflective surface of a window, dark brown eyes stricken with sadness stare back out at him. 'If that is the case, than why do they even bother to be with me in the first place? Is it because I am to nice? Is that it? They can't handle being treated with respect, so they have to go of into some other man's arms, and bed.' Slight trembles begin to roll through his frame, before he shakes his head side to side, turning away from the mirror. 'I can't let it get to me, it doesn't matter. Just gotta keep moving.' Just as the last thought trickles through his mind, he feels small hands falling onto his broad shoulders. Instinctively he reaches out, hands grabbing a hold of the woman's slender hips, and involuntarily pulling her closer to him. Looking down, he his struck by the beauty that now rests against him, her words barely registering in his mind, as he is practically hypnotized.

Ryan
His eyes flash ever so slightly, as his gaze follows the form of the woman, her body shaped in an absolutely perfect way to attract males, especially human males, as she makes her way down the crowded streets. While she has to be somewhat careful, he does not have these restrictions, as he practically flows from one building to another, bounding and leaping quick enough, that he is seen as just a smear in the sky. His eyes never leave the woman though, his next prey. The first thing to do, was to figure out what she was. He had already narrowed it down quite a bit, just by seeing her at a single glance. However, he had to be sure of what he was hunting, else things could turn out very poorly for him. "She could almost be a vampire, she moves with a gracefulness that can not be human. The way her body is shaped, a perfect lure. However, I doubt she is. No, I am sure she isn't..Ah!" A smile comes to his lips, reveling the twin points of his fangs, as he watches her fall into the arms of a human, who had just left a show. Watching the way his eyes widen, and his body's reactions to her, he realizes just what she is. "Never hunted a Succubus before. Haven't even seen one since the End."

Jake
Her words finally registering within his mind, he smiles down at her, his teeth a bright white. "No need to be sorry at all Ms. May I ask what you are doing out this late? The streets can be a very dangerous place, especially for a woman as beautiful as you are." He continues to smile, not able to help himself, as he feels his arms tightening around the woman in his arms, pressing her form tighter to his own well toned body. All previous thoughts had fled his mind, even the sadness that always surrounded him at faded into the background, as he gazed down into the brilliant eyes of the woman before him. Suddenly though, he jerks his head up, staring into a pair of cold, merciless eyes.

Ryan
Dropping down into the alleyway next to the building that the human had just exited, Ryan brushes at his shirt and pants, both as black as the night, before opening up the umbrella that rested on his back. Placing it on his shoulder, he moves quickly, standing just behind the Succubus, his black eyes digging into the dark eyes of the male human. Focusing vampiric energy up into his eyes, he begins to force the Power of Terror to glow behind his black orbs. Reaching out with his free hand, he places it upon the woman's shoulder, as he speaks, his voice light and friendly, despite the Power still surging in his eyes. "There you are sweetie! I thought I had lost you, god you can't do that to me. I was worried sick! Thank you so much for taking care of her sir, but I need to speak with her. I suggest you go..now." With the last word, he slides the Power into his vocal box as well.

Jake
Where the woman had filled his mind with thoughts of blissful, sexual desires, causing him to forget all negative things, the man caused a tremore of fear to roll through his body, hands instantly releasing the woman that he had been holding onto. Taking a step backwards, he stumbles a bit, before catching himself, unable to tear his eyes away from the black voids that stare out at him from the pale face. At the finally word, he nods his head rapidly. "Ye...Ye..Yes.. I was...just a...bo.ut to go anyway. You are welcome. It was nice..meeting you two." With this, he turns away, and runs as fast as he can down the street, often stumbling in the process, and completely falling once."
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

To Catch a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Hunter   To Catch a Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Diana smiled fondly into the man's eyes as she felt his grip tighten around her waist. She really loved meals, sometimes. They could be rather enjoyable. She allowed herself to lean into his firm chest, sighing dramatically. This guy seemed pretty sweet, to boot. She would have to make tonight extra special for him. Being fed on could be enjoyable for the prey as well, if she wanted it to be. She would make him forget all about whatever it was that had given him that sad look.

All of a sudden, she felt a strong grip on her shoulder. A cold voice spoke to her prey, and a familiar glazed look overtook his eyes. Something was using the power of suggestion on him. She really didn't appreciate that.
"Thank goodness you found me," she whispered, trying to to let her rage enter her voice. She didn't want this guy to remember her after he left. She especially didn't want him to be worried enough that he would call the cops or something. "I was just talking to this nice man, that's all."

She watched the attractive man run off, disappointed. He would have been tasty, too. She sighed with regret, turning her now fierce stare to whoever - whatever - had dared to interfere with her meal. What she found didn't surprise her too much. Judging from the overly-pale skin and tasteless umbrella, she was dealing with a vamp.

"The Hell do you want?" she snarled, twitching her shoulder out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Catch a Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Catch a Hunter   To Catch a Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Catch a Hunter
Page 1 of 1