The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Psycho

Location : Your Mind, Your Heart, Your Soul. Infecting You - Cell, By Cell.

Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Empty
PostSubject: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:49 am

Hey there, I figured I'd be the first to post this kind of thing so here it goes:

Any one who needs any kind of mentoring/tutoring/help with role playing or writing, then just drop me a PM or message here.

I'll help anyone who needs help, be it newbies or people who just wanna brush up on their 'epic skillz' a bit -- I'm the guy to come to. I Don't bite.... much.... and that's only when I can get the gas mask off. Yeah, it's there for a reason.

But anyways.

Just, y'know -- drop a line.
Back to top Go down
Nephi
Hatchling
Hatchling
Nephi

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:16 pm

If this is still open, would it be possible for me to request a practice game? Thank you so much...
Back to top Go down
http://lookingglass.forumotion.com
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Psycho hasn't been on for a while, unfortunately (WE MISS YOU, PSYCHO!), but I would be happy to pick up a practice game with you if you want.
Back to top Go down
Gg1595
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Practice Game?   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Hi I'm new to roleplaying online. So was wondering if i could get a practice game sometime too please if it's no trouble? Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 am

I would be happy to do a practice game with you to help you get into the swing of things.

Two things I always consider when starting a new RP:

1. What genre would I like to play (sci-fi, fantasy, realistic, etc.)?

2. What kind of character would I like to play?

To help with the second one a lot of people will do "character sheets" which is like a questionnaire to help you build a character. I can provide you with one if you like.
Back to top Go down
Gg1595
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:39 am

Thank you! I would love an example of a character sheet please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:43 am

Mine goes something like this:

Spoiler:

You can, of course, change it depending on what you think is important for your character. Smile
Let me know when you have a character/genre decided and I'll start a thread for us.
Back to top Go down
Gg1595
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:45 am

Thank you so much! Sorry this took so long.

Name: Rosemarie Hale

Nickname: Rose

Description: She’s average height, long dark curly brown hair, heart shaped face,pixie like, and dark green eyes

Attire: mid-evil dresses and robes

Personality: quite and very shy, caring, loyal to her friends, she is a good listener and will do anything to help some one in trouble

Weapons: she cares a around a dagger hiding under her dress and can use magic.

Skills: She is very skilled in the art of witch craft and hand to hand combated

Short Bio: Rose is a witch. Her mother Juliet Hale her one of her closes friends. Her mother taught her everything she needed to know about magic. Her father was a knight for King William. He died when she was five when he was trying to protect the king from an assassin hired by the king’s cousin Nicolas. Her mother was also in the king’s court she worked with the king’s wizard before her father died. Her father’s good friend Charles is a father figure in Roses life. Her father and mother made many powerful enemies in there life time. So Charles teaches Rose the ways of a knight secretly so she can protect herself.

Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:55 am

Looks good! Now we can discuss plot some.

From the character sheet, it is clear that we are in medieval Europe in a world where magic exists and (from what I understand) accepted as part of daily life. For the purpose of this practice rp, let's chose a fairly straight forward story line - One of Rose's parents' enemies has come back for revenge. He has broken out of prison by use of forbidden dark magic and is rumored to be heading towards the castle. In an attempt to keep her safe the King has ordered a small party (Rose, her mother, Charles and his squire Liam) to travel to a safe house shielded by magic. The trip takes a week to complete however, so the party must be on guard as they travel.

If this looks good, I'll make up my own character sheet and start up the actual roleplay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gg1595
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 am

Wow I love that story plot you read my mind haha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:29 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b   Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho's Asylum For The Young And N00b
Page 1 of 1