The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Isthanar : The Waters of Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aram'lor
Hatchling
Hatchling
Aram'lor

Isthanar : The Waters of Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isthanar : The Waters of Life   Isthanar : The Waters of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 pm

I won't be able to post until next week due to my final two exams and because some stupid home dogs(or however you call owned dogs in English) tried to attack me, but thanks to my Siamese cat's epic training, I am very good at dodging attacks. Sadly however, they just forced me to run from them and tripped me on the ground, badly traumatising my left hand. I need some time for my hand to recover and for me to kill the stupid dogs with the axe I keep in my bed(don't ask... I am weird that way).
Back to top Go down

Isthanar : The Waters of Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2