The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Whats up everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RonetheSlayer
Hatchling
Hatchling
RonetheSlayer

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:32 am

Ive been roleplaying offline and through chat for years. I love to write, read, listen to music. Im into fantasy, sci-fi, apocalypse, and anything new and well designed. Looking foward to finding some good rps.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:43 am

Hey I'm ThePsy and I'm the owner of this site.

Well you will fit in well here. I also love apocalypse roleplays or post apocalypse settings.

Ah well, remember to read the rules and I hope you stick around.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:44 am

Ohai, welcome to the Path. :B Psy covered everything, I think (not that there's really that much to cover) so . . . welcome.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:27 am

Hey there, Nice to meetcha!
It'll be fun to see whatcha got! hope we RP together soon XP
Ohh and he did forget one thing....
HOW TOTALLY AWESOME I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehe, see ya out there
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey-howdy-hey!

All right then. I'm Tyro. I'm the local nutter with tails and I'm also likely to be the guy that'll look over your work and pass judgement as long as I'm not too busy. I'm looking to make it up to everyone else with a huge criticisism blow-out.

Furthermore, I've appointed it my duty to offer up a possible RP for you to undertake here. Look down there at my signature and you'll see two links titled 'The Villain Tournament' and 'Three Fabulous Toys'.

'The Villian Tournement' is sort of like an RP version of a beat-em-up. Your characters. verses my Villainous Bastards in 7 rooms, one after the other.

Thepsy is approaching half-way in his. I think it was Van Winters that wanted to join in too. He needs to get on with that....

And 'Three Fabulous Toys' is a more traditional RP with a story centring around changes in characters. We've got a few people working on it but more is always welcome of course.

All right, shameless plug over. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up everyone
Page 1 of 1