The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Any brave people out there?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

Any brave people out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any brave people out there?   Any brave people out there? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:18 pm

So, hum...

I really want to use Jo on an RP. Amongst other reasons, I can pretty much hear her voice in the back of my head whining about being bored.

"I do not whine!" *Is currently whining*

Anyway... I don't have any specific ideas, but... Jo is random enough to be anywhere doing anything. Literally anywhere doing anything, so...

Anybody there crazy enough to do this?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Any brave people out there?   Any brave people out there? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm

You are asking for someone crazy?
I guess I could, but I'm not sure how often I will be able to post (Huge school workload atm)

Have any ideas for an rp?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Any brave people out there?   Any brave people out there? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Haha... Yeah, it takes a crazy person to handle Jo. I don't mind not getting frequent replies, I haven't been online that much lately either. Not as much as I would like anyway.

"You are aware that I am a fragment of your personality, right?" *coughs*"psycho"*coughs*

Shut up... Go set a fire or something.

*Does just that*

*Burns Ali's bed.*

*Turns invisible*

I don't have much of an actual plot, no.
Stories with Jo do tend to start with her randomly teleporting herself into some unknown place and finding trouble. (Some times by accident, but not usually).

And there are few situations I wouldn't see her get into. Razz

I will try to think of something though.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Any brave people out there?   Any brave people out there? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:28 am

Maybe since Madric is a real world type character we could make something funny happen there.

Like Madric might be at school, knowing he is not exactly normal and Jo turns up and attempts to set fire to the school, which he would then chase Jo kinda thing. We could go from there if you like.

[/endnotsogoodideatag]

That was just an idea. If you have anything you like out of that ect feel free to say so.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Any brave people out there?   Any brave people out there? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Heh... Having Jo accidentally teleport herself into a school... How would that go? *evil smile*

"Madric, huh? Can I zap him?" *smirks*

Hush.

She wouldn't really intentionally burn a school, but if she get's angry enough she will burn anything, or anyone, in her way. I'll think of some reason for her to arrive all emotionally unstable and do some damage. lol
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Any brave people out there?   Any brave people out there? Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:44 am

Okay well it sounds fun. I'm sure we will figure out something for it.

"Jo... I seem to remember kicking your ass!"

Hmm... How about turning up in the middle of a football game and getting barreled (Grid iron for Americans I think.. I dunno much about it..)
Or.... Maybe you can have her turn up in a detention or something... I dunno just trying to giving some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Any brave people out there?   Any brave people out there? Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Heh, I know nothing about american football. Barely know anything about soccer and technically I should. Razz

I'll think of something fun, like teleporting her inside a locker or something. A confined space should be enough to piss her off. lol

"I could easily erase that memory, kid."
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Any brave people out there?   Any brave people out there? Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:27 pm

"You would have to catch me first!"

Sounds good to me.
Feel free to start something whenever your ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any brave people out there?   Any brave people out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any brave people out there?
Page 1 of 1