A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 
 

 Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Good day to you kind ladies and gentlemen of the board. Let me introduce myself to the numerous strangers before me: I am Un Poco De, however you may address as "A little" as that is the English translation. I am happy to be standing among you for the years I have served the role playing community have been long, especially for my age. almost a decade actually, although if you are curious for the specific number then it would be seven years. Since I was twelve that I had begun my journey into literacy based leisure activitie. I have a strong relationship with role playing, being born young and with an impaired sense of empathy I was normally referred to as obscure, un-socialable and even in a more crude manner "Freak" but the joys of empathizing and walking a mile in my own characters (even if shoes such could never exist) help me connect more strongly with the general crowd, please do not misinterpret my small tidbit of my life as a form of attention mongering but more as a small token of knowledge to let you know that I do not dis-regard Role Playing as a mediocre pass time, it has personal value to me too.

Now, I am but of course willing to share more about my background and personality with the inhabitants of this board and as such I will begin. I descend from the duller areas of England, a stoic and gloomy place where good news is a rarity but alas the air is filled with an indeed sweet charm to it on more optimistic days. My life is riddled with the past times of art work and have been drawing free hand pencil since I was able to identify and utilize objects in a proper manner, when I was an infant. I have now recently jumped to Digital Tablet based drawings although they take more time the reward is worth the wait, I feel it is only polite of me to provide a link to the works I have on the renown Deviant Art: http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/# )

Apart from drawing I lifts weights four times a week in a row and have done this for the last year, my muscles are not very big but have tone to them but I will not reveal such detail about my body in a public note as it is rude and not warranted by the social scenario. I have mentioned I have role played for seven years in total but my detail here will reach far more than that in this compilement of text as I have been in games such as a wow( and received punishment for creativity from ether arrogant masters or grandiose Amateurs)and Warcraft 3. I have also dabbled in MUDs but did not really enjoy it as...embarrassingly I would normally lose my bearings when trying to navigate, along with this I spent a large amount of time Role Playing on MSN in one on one Roles Plays and have actually just came from RPG-Role Play Gate Way after growing wary of the lack of paragraph or indepth Role plays. I strongly believe in creativity and such creativity should never be caged unless the reasons for said restrictions are within reasonable rules and boundaries (Being out of theme or far too powerful for the RP to set a dramatic atmosphere) beyond this I should state that I am a maker before I am a Role Player and there for do not expect a massive level of text from me. On average I produce a one to three paragraph post, ranging from 6-8 sentences, sometimes longer and if I am really in tune and describing alot with extreme freedom I can move up to 5-9 paragraphs but this depends how motivated and free I am. I am reluctant to mention that I study Spanish on my own terms without guidance at home, Un Poco De is Espanol but do not be mistaken, I still a fledgling and properly could hold all the words I know in one hand.

I am not a literacy artisan, I make mistakes and if do, I apologize. I am also not the greatest character creator ever, I make many characters for many different scenarios on a normal bases and sometimes they can be too strong by mistake for some role plays. I normally don't succumb to "God Moding" but if I do, it was a slip and I am sorry.

I am a basic man, if you try your hardest and show some commitment mixed with a bit of loyalty, I will happily pay the same tokens back in kind.

Well *Slowly hunches his back in a forward position and redirects his chin to face the tip of his toes, letting the shadows engulf his front figure as he slowly hides his right arm behind his back and placing the left one upon the thin twilight of his chest and stomach. Bowing slowly upon the room* I am sure that we will all come to enjoy each other company and produce wonderful product of text based art that not only fill the us with a satisfaction but the readers of said role plays too.




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
avatar

Posts : 860
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 28
Location : Norman, OK

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Welcome to the path. ^-^

I'm Rosegurl1 or call me Rose. I hope that you have fun and play along with everyone here. The path maybe small but we are a good core of writers and artists. Others will say their hellos soon. ^-^ -gives out cookies-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Rosegurl1 wrote:
Welcome to the path. ^-^

I'm Rosegurl1 or call me Rose. I hope that you have fun and play along with everyone here. The path maybe small but we are a good core of writers and artists. Others will say their hellos soon. ^-^ -gives out cookies-

Thank you for taking the time out of you're day to welcome me to the board, I appreciated you're courtesy and feel it will only be fitting if I offered my gratitude in return.

I am highly sure that the writings that will take place will be ones worth mentioning in times of our creatives rememberences between us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
avatar

Posts : 860
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 28
Location : Norman, OK

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:47 pm

No probem. ^-^

I already see that you have away with words, and you are going to fit fine here. If you want to rp me for one on one, messge me. If you want to do a group rp go head. ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Elf
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 597
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 28
Location : Blood Gulch

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Well, that was quite a lovely introduction. So, I'm Night Elf, a forum mod here. I'm around as much as my college schedule allows, which lately isn't much but I lurk and always return. Heheh. Uhhh...Not much to say except remember to look over our rules and such, and as always please ask one of us with colored names if you need any help. Though really, everyone's just about willing to help. We're all nice.

Uh, fun stuff! I like your words. They have impressed me. Also, England. Nice.

That's all. Welcome to Path! Hope you enjoy it here!

<3 Night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Night Elf wrote:
Well, that was quite a lovely introduction. So, I'm Night Elf, a forum mod here. I'm around as much as my college schedule allows, which lately isn't much but I lurk and always return. Heheh. Uhhh...Not much to say except remember to look over our rules and such, and as always please ask one of us with colored names if you need any help. Though really, everyone's just about willing to help. We're all nice.

Uh, fun stuff! I like your words. They have impressed me. Also, England. Nice.

That's all. Welcome to Path! Hope you enjoy it here!

<3 Night

I aknowledge the fact you have spend time to read my introuduction and greet me to you're board. I am grateful for your show of good manners and will make sure to do as you requested. I have already examined the rules and am fullly aware of you're presence to aid me, if such a time occures I will make use of you're generous offer. Thank you.

Oh, and Rose. The only reason I have not replied is that I fear that in doing so in a such a breif time line will come across as over use of the thread. I believe I should let others have a chance to post first before making it more crowded. Naturally we feel we have more significance on a thread when its smaller and not bigger, just like someone in a small crowd. I appreaciate you're offer and will gladly Role Play with you in a group any time, sadly though I cannot procced with a one on one Role Play as I already have a partner, if this was a vocal discussian I would seem more cold when saying that and this is because my partner has not replied yet, in fact she has not even giving me a reason why.

Of course, I will assume it is urgent out of good faith. If it comes to be that I have been abandoned I will contact you. Have a lovely day, Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : My little garden of madness

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Hello my English counterpart, you words bring back memories of how I used to write. Although lately I have found it personally a bit easier to write in the most common way of words.

Reading your words is like looking into my mind, the way you write is the way I think.

*Back to 'normal'*

I'm Thepsycoman, most people simply call me ThePsy, Psy or Psyco.
Note that my name is actually not a typo or I would of changed it long ago on this forum... Even if it did kind of start out as a typo when I first used it.

As of a short while ago I'm now the Owner of path, although much of what I have done to path is content wise. I hate to admit it, but the background and such is as it was when I first got here.

From reading what you have put before me I have to say I truly hope you will stick around, another writer of your caliber is always a great thing for a site.

I do hope I will get a chance to roleplay with you sometime. Although at this current time I doubt it. School life is being a hard mistress and not leaving me with much time, take from the little time I have the fact I am often easily addicted to games for periods of time and well weekends are when I get most of my writing done.

Curses to my assignments for taking at least one day of my weekends away from me as well...

I hope you stick around.

~ThePsy~

_________________
"The Black Pearls in the bottle... Why is the Black Pearl in the bottle?" - Captain Jack Sparrow (Fixed)
"You forgot one thing mate, I'm Caption Jack Sparrow." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Savvy?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Thepsycoman wrote:
Hello my English counterpart, you words bring back memories of how I used to write. Although lately I have found it personally a bit easier to write in the most common way of words.

Reading your words is like looking into my mind, the way you write is the way I think.

*Back to 'normal'*

I'm Thepsycoman, most people simply call me ThePsy, Psy or Psyco.
Note that my name is actually not a typo or I would of changed it long ago on this forum... Even if it did kind of start out as a typo when I first used it.

As of a short while ago I'm now the Owner of path, although much of what I have done to path is content wise. I hate to admit it, but the background and such is as it was when I first got here.

From reading what you have put before me I have to say I truly hope you will stick around, another writer of your caliber is always a great thing for a site.

I do hope I will get a chance to roleplay with you sometime. Although at this current time I doubt it. School life is being a hard mistress and not leaving me with much time, take from the little time I have the fact I am often easily addicted to games for periods of time and well weekends are when I get most of my writing done.

Curses to my assignments for taking at least one day of my weekends away from me as well...

I hope you stick around.

~ThePsy~

Ah, a felow kinsmen has come to greet me, it is nice to know that I am the only one here with blood thats been infatuated with tea, but please forgive my poor humor. I am but of course grateful for you spending the time to say hello to me and to read the small piece about life. I fell I must mention though that I am not a very talented writer as I am a but a humble artist before I am a literacy conjuror and thus my main creative energies go into the designs I produce but I shall always deliver the best I can produce as is expected. I appreciate the fact you have a filled shechdule but none the less I look forward to our encounters in the future, how long or breif they may be. I am also a IT student so I can understand how time consuming work can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : My little garden of madness

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Sorry for the confusion, I had forgotten to put in part of what I wanted to say.

I used the words English counterpart because I am actually Australian.

My mistake in that one.

_________________
"The Black Pearls in the bottle... Why is the Black Pearl in the bottle?" - Captain Jack Sparrow (Fixed)
"You forgot one thing mate, I'm Caption Jack Sparrow." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Savvy?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Common Nonsense
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3306
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 24
Location : I'm on a BOAT

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Phew, that's certainly an introduction. Under other circumstances, I'd try to match it, but I'm a bit tired at the moment and, frankly, can't be bothered.

Regardless! Welcome to the path. C: I see you're an artist too. We have a board for that somewhere under the critique. I tend to be the most "srsbsns" artist around here, Tyro coming in a close second, so any others are welcomed.

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Syldoran wrote:
Phew, that's certainly an introduction. Under other circumstances, I'd try to match it, but I'm a bit tired at the moment and, frankly, can't be bothered.

Regardless! Welcome to the path. C: I see you're an artist too. We have a board for that somewhere under the critique. I tend to be the most "srsbsns" artist around here, Tyro coming in a close second, so any others are welcomed.

I understand that is late and there go I should mention I do not hold an expectation for any kind of length in peoples replies to my post. I am simply happy that you have taken the time and strength to reply to me at all which I am grateful for. I understand that perhaps the verbal legerdemain can be rather daunting when ones eyes are sleeply so do not worry about any exact standard. I should also aplogize for the majority of my pictures being skecthes lately, it is not very stimulating to look at but I'm trying to generate characters for a purpose. I feel that I should also mention that you go to the very beginning of my page you will find a free hand pencil piece I did a year ago that will be much more intreiqueing, even if it colorless.

I appreciate the time taken to greet me and am happy to meet a fellow artist on the boards, I am sure that we will create aswell as distribute many dwelling and inspiring emotions through our writtings together. I look forward to encounter.


Last edited by Un Poco De on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Blackbird26
Child
Child
avatar

Posts : 331
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Turn around...

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Wow... What a cool introduction. In a normal day I'd feel inclined to write a proper welcome, but today it won't be quite possible.

I'll try not to be too much enthusiastic on my welcome also, since I may have threatened to shoot arrows at the last person I welcomed into this board... Silly me. So I won't be that creative here hoping that you will not run scared of the crazy person stick around.

On that note I'll simply introduce myself.
I'm Blackbird26, so you may call me that. Or Black if you wish to cut short. Or Bird, if you rather use that half of my name.

Officially I've been role playing for less than a year. I believe I came into this site from Role Play Gateway in October last year. It took my shy self FOREVER to start Rping here, before that I simply lurked around.
Nevertheless I've been writing stories and making up characters since I was about 9, 10.

What else? English is my second language, Portuguese being my first. I'm from Brasil (we write it with an 's' here, not a 'z').

I'm fond of medieval rps although I've been slowly drifting into other scenarios. And I enjoyed table tops back when my brothers had the time to play with me.

Hope you stay, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Welcome to the Path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
avatar

Posts : 860
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 28
Location : Norman, OK

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Un Poco De, I totally understand. I hope I can rp with you soon. ^-^

I almost rp as a vampire, dhampir or a normal human. I am also an artist but my newest drawings are not up because of a crappy scanner. I mostly draws girls, but my guys are slowly getting better.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:01 am

Blackbird26 wrote:
Wow... What a cool introduction. In a normal day I'd feel inclined to write a proper welcome, but today it won't be quite possible.

I'll try not to be too much enthusiastic on my welcome also, since I may have threatened to shoot arrows at the last person I welcomed into this board... Silly me. So I won't be that creative here hoping that you will not run scared of the crazy person stick around.

On that note I'll simply introduce myself.
I'm Blackbird26, so you may call me that. Or Black if you wish to cut short. Or Bird, if you rather use that half of my name.

Officially I've been role playing for less than a year. I believe I came into this site from Role Play Gateway in October last year. It took my shy self FOREVER to start Rping here, before that I simply lurked around.
Nevertheless I've been writing stories and making up characters since I was about 9, 10.

What else? English is my second language, Portuguese being my first. I'm from Brasil (we write it with an 's' here, not a 'z').

I'm fond of medieval rps although I've been slowly drifting into other scenarios. And I enjoyed table tops back when my brothers had the time to play with me.

Hope you stay, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Welcome to the Path.

Nice to meet you, Mister Black. I am grateful for the fact you have found time within in your day to greet me and read my small introduction. A shy attitude is natural in creative areas of life, only after having a year or two of experience does the feeling really become backgroung noise. When I was younger it was a routine for me to go through a phase of shell shock shyness before and durring connecting in a new role play enviroment. Do not worry, I am ready for all things querky so do not reframe your expressions from me out of fear.

Rose:Fantastic, I would love to see your work, please link to me your Deviant Art page or if you are a member of the website then I'll look for your thread on here. I should also mention my art work only looks detailed when appearing in a full screen mode. How convenient, I draw mostly males but I capable of drawing girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Blackbird26
Child
Child
avatar

Posts : 331
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 28
Location : Turn around...

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 am

Nice to see you are not easily spooked. Although I'm in a rather harmless mood lately.

I'm not a "Mister", but I do get that a lot, so don't worry about it. Heh.

Also I should clarify, that... I'm not, by a far, the craziest person here. Although I do try my very best.

Oh, yeah... I forgot...

Have a cookie! *offers cookie*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
avatar

Posts : 860
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 28
Location : Norman, OK

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:15 pm

There is the link to my Deviantart.

http://rosegurl1.deviantart.com/

^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : My little garden of madness

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:00 pm

You wouldn't be referring to me would you Blackbird.

Anyway... Can I call you Poco? Or UPD?
You should make a journal. That is kinda weird coming from me as I hardly ever use mine, but it is your little space and all.

There is also a chat box which has been sitting on the bottom of the Index page gathering dust.

_________________
"The Black Pearls in the bottle... Why is the Black Pearl in the bottle?" - Captain Jack Sparrow (Fixed)
"You forgot one thing mate, I'm Caption Jack Sparrow." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Savvy?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Thepsycoman wrote:
You wouldn't be referring to me would you Blackbird.

Anyway... Can I call you Poco? Or UPD?
You should make a journal. That is kinda weird coming from me as I hardly ever use mine, but it is your little space and all.

There is also a chat box which has been sitting on the bottom of the Index page gathering dust.

You may abbreviate my name however you desire my good sir. My English counter part of Un De Poco though is A little so if you wish you can refer to me as Little if it any easier to you.

Oh, I have also made a character and started up a interest check in the advanced section of the board, If you want to see what kind of ideas and what type of style I have, feel free to have a look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Tyro
Critic
Critic
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : Earth, Milkyway

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Howdiliy-doodily-doo! Me llamo Tyro. That's quite an essay there....
(Hello - in Idiot) (My name is)

_________________
The Leather-Bound Book

The Villain Tournement | Your Invited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Tyro wrote:
Howdiliy-doodily-doo! Me llamo Tyro. That's quite an essay there....
(Hello - in Idiot) (My name is)

Gracias, Senor Tyro. Soy Mucho Gusto.

It is a good thing you placed that translation my good sir beneath the writting above, for a moment I felt overwhelmed. Not the Spanish, I mean the ummm...Gibberish. I thank you for taking the time to come and greet me to the board and read my personal little tidbit. I am gratful for you're attention.

I am sure that we will create atmospheric scenes together in our Role Plays to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 21
Location : My little garden of madness

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:03 pm

I personally roleplay in the intermediate section. I can not say anything about anyone else, but from what I have observed most people seem overwhelmed by our posting size in advanced (Me included.)

So if you don't get any sort of interest in that roleplay you can always try moving it down to intermediate.

I'm sure someone here will be wanting to try something a bit harder then we do in intermediate.

_________________
"The Black Pearls in the bottle... Why is the Black Pearl in the bottle?" - Captain Jack Sparrow (Fixed)
"You forgot one thing mate, I'm Caption Jack Sparrow." - Captain Jack Sparrow
"Savvy?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 512
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 23
Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Oi to ye, am a bit too tired ta care weather ye be British or otherwise, and ah appologize fer not greetin ye as early as possible otherwise.

Now that I've used up my Irish accent of the day, I'm the Doc and its good to meet you XD. Welcome to the Path ((if its not obvious)) and I'm the resedent insane doctor XD

I've recently been out with . . . things . . . but I hope to RP with you eventually XD

_________________
"Think or be Thought For" - Dr Random

Drinks counter:
ThePsy owes: 6
Ezekiel owes: -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text   

Back to top Go down
 
Salutations and Greetings Dear Kin of Text
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» "Dear Mee-Maw"---My Poem To My Dear Grandmother
» Ristaucrat Dial O matic My Bday gift from a dear friend
» Salutations from a Russian Photographer
» Dear Santa...
» Greetings, hello, salutations...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: