The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Lady BluePeach's Lineup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

Lady BluePeach's Lineup Empty
PostSubject: Lady BluePeach's Lineup   Lady BluePeach's Lineup Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:27 pm

I have quite a few characters but for not this is the only one I am using and but I will update when I have the time as of now I will just post what I am going to use.

Ian Storm.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

Lady BluePeach's Lineup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady BluePeach's Lineup   Lady BluePeach's Lineup Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Name: Ian Storm

Race: Imperial Elf

Weight: 170lbs.

Height: 6ft. 1in.

Hair: Platinum Blond

Eyes: Sapphire Blue

Body Type: Lean, Runner's Build

Orientation: Bisexual (but keeps to himself)

Personality: Ian is very ridge and 'by the book' even for an elf. In his young life he has mastered many elf discipline and arts. He holds himself and other he respects on a high and rigid standard. Ian is very loyal and caring in his own way.

Power(s): His elven magic, Mastery Sword play, Mastery of Elven Martial Arts, Mastery of three human martial arts.

Weapon(s): Double edges sword

Likes: Rip fruit, nuts, silence, learning, rainy days, herbal teas, new books, old books, nature, and walking.

Dislike: Argueing w/ stupid people, smog, crowd places, criminal getting away, soda, fake things, ruined things, public transportation, and enviorment hazards.

Motivation: To keep his honor, and protect ones he cares about.

Misc: As a young elf Ian lived in Germany, he also speakes 7 languages.
Back to top Go down

Lady BluePeach's Lineup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Sconosciuto Multiverse :: Historical Archives :: Missing persons-
Jump to: