The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Angels [OOC/SignUp]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Psycho

Location : Your Mind, Your Heart, Your Soul. Infecting You - Cell, By Cell.

Angels [OOC/SignUp] Empty
PostSubject: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 pm

ANGELS

This role play is intended for mature players, it will contain strong violence and possible gore in later stages of the story arc. It is important to pace posting, as this role play will be slow, and the story will only be continued ONCE or TWICE per WEEK. Please keep that in mind so that you do not jump too far and cause others to lose their place and forget the plot.

In the year 2038 a small number of people began to go through severe genetic changes that can only be explained as simple evolution of the human species. They began to grow strange appendages out of their backs which soon turned out to be large wings. Instantly the military took strong interest in these people and all of them were taken into a large underground facility in Nevada known as 'Steel Haven' were they were subject to hundreds of rigorous tests. They were found to be resistant to all known diseases and illnesses. Their bones were extremely dense and could not be broken. Even their senses were heightened to levels not thought even possible by a living creature.
After six long years, the 'Angels' as they were known, began to die. Upon their twenty-second birthday their feathers would begin to fall off and take a strange purple colour. The Angels would become extremely unwell, and their muscle tissue began to break down. It took just three weeks for all thirty Angels to die.

The Steel Haven facility was shut down and the government forgot about the Angels entirely.

Little did they know that some Angels still live.

This story will follow a small number of Angels who were never taken to the Steel Haven Facility, and try to lead normal lives. Few people alive still remember Steel Haven and those people are too scared of the government to tell a soul. As far as the public are aware, people with wings don't exist.

And of course, it's time to cover the rules. I know, it sucks, but you gotta read this part.
1. ONE character limit.
2. If you decide to leave at any time your character will be killed off and you WONT be allowed to return.
3. No one liners, I don't want a wall of text, but at least try.
4. Keep to the plot,
5. Angels CAN hide their wings under their clothes.
6. Your angel must be under 21. Obviously.
7. ??????

Now that's over we can move onto the skeletons:

Name:

Sex:

Description: [No Pictures]

Short Bio:

Other:

Last edited by Psycho on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:30 pm

One thing: So the angel's still die when they turn twenty-two? And in this section, you are going to get a block of text XD. I might join though. I will start making a character.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Psycho
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Well, we don't know do we.

None of the other angels have reached that age yet Wink

edit:

I love blocks of texts, obviously as long as the paragraphs are spaced out properly and stuff like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 pm

True, true. I love these types of story lines lol.

Name: Efrain Konrad

Sex: Male

Description: Efrain's hair is a strawberry blond cut short at the base of his neck. His eyes are a frost colored green. His wings reach a span of ten feet at full length. The feathers are white except the tips which seem to be dipped azure blue.

Short Bio: Mind if I bring this out in the rp?

Occupation: Beginning Journalist, but really investigating and trying to find others like himself.

Other: Fears being discovered.

(I could write more but I generally hate writing up the character until I get to the role-play)

Last edited by Seer on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Hm. I think I'll join up. Just give me a bit to think of a character, for I do not have a main for angel roleplays. Surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic
mysticaldragonmagic

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Would it hurt, do you think? Them having their wings crammed underneath their clothes, that is.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:50 pm

I always thought that myself, but in many books that I have read, they hide their wings and they don't feel any pain.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Bah. I can't believe I forgot about this. 'XD

Name: David Lennon (likes to be called "Dav")

Sex: Male

Description: Dav has long, straight black hair, which he keeps pulled back into a ponytail. His eyes are blue. He stand at about 6'0 and is of an average height and build, with pale skin.

Dav likes to wear jeans and t-shirts most of the time, normally with some sort of odd design on the shirts.

His wings are a normal white, approximately eleven feet in span, but at the base of each feather there's a dusting of pale gray, like his hair color.

Short Bio: Dav hasn't had a particularly thrilling life. Normal family, normal school, normal social life--all with the addition of trying to hide what he is. Right now he's working in college for a degree in a computer field, thinking little about his wings or anything else in the hope that he won't ever have to bring it up.

Occupation: Works at a grocery store. He's trying to find something better while pushing himself through college.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Sorry if you've already started, but it doesn't seem as though you have D;

Name: Blake Hesley

Sex: Female

Description: Blake's hair is a light honey red, cut in a short a-line. Her eyes tinted gray, appearing blind at first glance. Standing around 5'2, her body quite toned, with a slightly tanned complexion. Wings barley breaching 7 feet at full expansion, completely white, with light red streams expanding from the back.

Short Bio: She had grown up without the support of a family. Unlike the most of the Angel's who were caught, she had escaped, just at the nick of time. She had never attended a formal school, though she learned what she was able to through reading books. She had a knack for playing the piano, as it came naturally to her. In short she had led a pretty mellow life, at the least.

Other: Has yet to meet anyone like herself.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Course it hasnt started, we only have 2 sheets up.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Three, actually. >_> But I digress. I do hope we can start soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels [OOC/SignUp]   Angels [OOC/SignUp] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels [OOC/SignUp]
Page 1 of 1