A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Madric had signed all the papers he need to sign. It was amazing how complicated something like this was. He jumped as Rhiana laid her hand on his shoulder, Rhiana and Madric, surely they were the best archery team of all time. Madric could make Rhiana's arrows even faster, while if Rhiana gave him some of her bullets it would be like they had a machine gun.

Rhiana sat in a waiting chair and pulled out a bit of scrap from her pocket, there she began fideling with it, shaping the metal with more ease then one would manipulate clay or play-dough. Madric watched and frowned, it wasn't like he didn't like his power, it is just sometimes he wished he could make something with it... Apart from a gold medal in sprints and endurance running.

Madric sat down next to Rhiana and watched the clock, it was so strange. They were moments away from trying to kill people and yet they were so calm, and not only would they be trying to kill, the other people would be trying to kill them. Luckily any person who died here would be brought back to life after the game was finished... But really anything that would kill someone would simply nock them out. No one wanted people getting a peek at death now, did they!

The alarm went off to show that the latest battle had concluded, the loudspeakers buzzed to life around the battlefield "Okay! Now, next up, we have team Psy with Madric and Rhiana and team ***** with Ali and Jo! Come on out and kill each other!"

They stood and walked out into the arena, to Madrics surprise the field was nearly completely flat. It had the occasional shrub around it, and there was a creek full of weeds running through the middle. A few saplings stood around the borders of the arena. Suddenly their weapons materialized in front of them. Once everyone had gotten their things the announcer counted the down. "Three, two, one, injure, maim and kill. GO!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Ali sighed heavily as they waited for the fight to begin. Jo was seated and had her eyes closed as if she was meditating. Which Ali knew only meant she was 'screening' their opponents. Jo finally opened her eyes. She had an evil smile across her face that Ali knew well.
Ali nodded. "I won't like this. Will I?"

Jo chuckled and stood on her feet. "Just remember it's only a game. You can take a little pain, right?"
Ali looked at Jo serious and nodded in agreement. She didn't like Jo all that much, she was a sadistic b***h. Still... Out of all people, she was the best to have around in a battle. She could adapt to any situation in a heart beat. And she actually looked out for her partners. And, unfortunately in most days, but fortunately today... She actually liked Ali. "So..." Ali seemed a little anxious. "What are we dealing with? Can you acquire their powers?"

Jo put her hands in her pockets and smiled again. "Better if you see for yourself. Why spoil the fun? And no, I can't. They're not from our world." Jo nodded seeming disappointed by Ali's ignorance of how her enlightenment worked. "Stupid kid."

"Okay! Now, next up, we have team Psy with Madric and Rhiana and team Scorpion with Ali and Jo! Come on out and kill each other!"

Ali looked at Jo with the corners of her eyes and muttered. "Team Scorpion?"
Jo laughed. "You said you didn't care about the name, remember?

Then Ali heard Jo's voice inside her head. "Piece of advice: Stand close to me for now. And enhance your sight to a maximum. Got it?"

Ali nodded as they stepped into the arena. "Got it."

Ali equipped herself with her bow and arrows, as Jo made her knives float away from the arena. She smirked. "By the way... Keep your eyes on them, don't look at me."

Ali nodded again. She had backed up two steps behind Jo, her eyes fixed on Rhiana's bow, she smirked. "Awesome." Ali's eyes glowed and all of a sudden her sight was increased to a maximum. That meant that she could see anything moving, no matter how fast, she could see further away, and in complete darkness if necessary. Who cares if her sense of smell is gone? Not like she'll need it for this.

At the sound of the word "GO" Ali fires an arrow over Jo's shoulder, aimed at Rhiana's head. At the same time Jo sends a fireball flying towards Madric. A couple of warning shots, meant simply to measure their opponents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Madric and Rhiana were close together so both missiles were close. Madric stepped forward and caught Ali's arrow right behind the arrow head, the moment he touched it it lost all momentum, making it look like he had simply grabbed the arrow out of the air without as much as feeling the strength behind Ali's bow. The fireball slowly slowed to a stop in front of him, he smiled and it went flying backward, but not towards Jo, but towards Ali. After what was the point of sending it back to the fire user.

While Madric did this Rhiana had nocked three arrows, she aimed at Ali and fired. Two went towards the target and one went of 'course' slightly to go right for Jo. She smiled as a second and much faster arrow joined in the attack on Jo. This was of course the arrow which Madric had caught and which he had now let go towards Jo.

Rhiana passed Madric a packet, he opened it and tipped out what it contained. The perfectly round metal slugs which he had tipped out lifted themselves into the air before forming two hands, Madric placed his hands on them and they attached to him. He hand made the momentum of the slugs match whatever his was, so after a moment he lifted his hands, one towards Jo and the other towards Ali and sent them flying at their targets. Each slug would of been going faster then a bullet from a sniper, and so on top of the slugs there was also the sonic boom they generated as they broke the sound barrier.

While Madric did this Rhiana nocked another arrow and kept the slugs on course for as long as she could.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 am

Jo simply smiled to see the fireball return. The reddish glow she had in her eyes vanished, and so did the fire, as if it never existed. As for the bullets and arrows... That was a whole different story right there. She had stopped bullets, and arrows, and other things as big as a speeding motorcycle, with her mind. Still... These were many and were coming awfully fast. She figured it was worth a try. Her eyes glowed again, and she focused on holding down the incoming projectiles. She focused more on the ones aiming at Allison, since she knew she could simply heal herself if necessary.

She managed to slow the arrows to a stop. All except for the last one. That one managed to hit her. She snickered as it hit her shoulder. She was very much used to being hit by arrows. The bullets were a bit more tricky. She managed to stop Ali from being hit, she missed a couple of the bullets aimed at her. Luckily none of them hit a vital organ. Other than that, the impact knocked her back a few feet.

The result of all that was visible in a few seconds. Bullets and arrows were still floating in the air, inches away from their original targets. Arrows Jo could handle, but bullets usually made her a bit angry. She kept that invisible barrier up, although she couldn't keep it for long, just so she could yank the arrow from her shoulder and step back where she was originally. The bullets that hit went through, and those wounds had already healed.

As soon as she stepped back she grabbed on of the arrows that had stopped before hitting Ali, the other projectiles simply fell onto the ground. "Metal, huh? I know what goes well with that." Her eyes begin to sparkle dangerously as she speaks to herself.

She sent Ali a message without looking at her. "Repeat what you just did, and just keep shooting. I want to try something."

Seconds after that, another arrow flew over her shoulder, and five others followed. And Jo turned them all invisible as they passed her. She wanted to see if the boy could stop something he couldn't see. As for the other thing she had planned... That would take a little more energy. She sighed... Well, it's just a game. The point it's to make it fun. If she could or not heal herself in the end didn't really matter. Her eyes began to sparkle a bit more, but for now she simply waited. She wasn't exactly in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Madric watched the two girls, it seems that the girl without the bow had a strong ability, but the question was, was it a match for his. While she had many abilities, he had only one. Same with Rhiana.

Rhiana had now shifted targets from Ali to Jo. She smiled, Madric could stop any arrows and he could be very helpful with other things as well. For now she attacked. She had used three arrows of her twelve, she also had another 12 incomplete arrows and 12 normal wooden, she had the parts needed for the incomplete ones and the wooden were still good. since she was doing cover fire now she grabbed two of the wooden arrows, and nocked them bellow the metal one.

She shot, one wooden one veered to the side just enough to be aiming for Ali while the other two went for Jo. The metal one would go directly for her head, but not until it was close, then it would move into that path so it would try and go through her lower jaw and up into her brain. An impossible shot without magic. The wooden arrow would simply go towards her body like any normal arrow.

Madric frowned as an arrow entered his momentum senses. He moved to it as he slowed it down. He made it look like he was confused but that he grabbed the arrow. What actually happened was he touched and gave it side momentum so that it spun to face Jo, then he gave it full momentum and it was on its way back. He did the same thing with all the other arrows in quick succession. As he did so he made it look like he was grabbing them and holding onto them. After he had fire the last arrow he pretended to do what he had done with the first arrow he had fired back. All together he had fired four of the invisible arrows at Ali and two at Jo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Jo simply nodded as Maldric sense the arrows and tossed them back, she didn't need her eyes to know what he had done, she was keeping the arrows invisible, she knew exactly were they were at all times. She stopped those arrows, along with Rhiana's, this time none of them hit. Where there were aiming for really didn't matter. Jo had drawn an invisible line in her mind, and nothing they threw at them would cross it as long as she was still standing.
Stopping arrows took nothing out of Jo, bullets were a little trickier. She knew this was going nowhere, but she was giving herself time to think by making Ali shoot.

Sure she could try to invade their minds and simply cause them pain, or try to get them to turn on each other. However, she was impressed enough by their skills to make this a fair fight. Plus, that would be way too extreme for a friendly little fight such as this. She had a few more tests to run. Now she knew the boy could sense the arrows... Invisibility wouldn't work here either.

Ali couldn't help but laugh. Tossing arrows back and forth would lead them nowhere, as it seemed. Jo and Madric would simply deflect anything thrown at them. All of a sudden Jo's response came to her. "Keep shooting, don't worry about it."

Ali did as Jo said knowing she had something in mind. She fired five more shots. Three at Rhiana, two at Madric. Jo chuckled as the arrows caught fire while passing her. Ali shivered where she was. "Sorry kid, it's the last time, I promise."

Ali's concern was not so much for the fire (well, the fire too), but... Jo was wasting her energy on arrows. What was she thinking?

(Do we have sky over our heads, or a ceiling?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:42 pm

(Sky, think of the colosseum, that is how it is made, and our characters are in the middle.)

Madric caught the arrows like he did the others. He felt for the creek running through the center and he slowly drew about a liter of water out of it which he used to put out the flames. Once he was don't he placed the arrows in Rhiana's quiver before taking the bow off her and laying it down.

"Got anything a bit heaver?" Madric asked and Rhiana smiled.

"I can have."

"Can I throw it at them?"

"Just a minute."

She knelt down and put her hands on the ground, she had asked for deposits of metal throughout the arena. No one had seen anything wrong with it. So now she drew the closest out of the ground. As the metal slipped out of the ground the ground sunk into a crater where it had been stored.

The metal was a huge chunk, good for attracting lightning away from a person. In the shadow of a bush Rhiana shaped it with her mind into something that resembled a spear. (9 ft long and 2 ft wide.)

Now Madric moved back over from his defensive position, he touched the spear and locked it into his momentum so it weighted nothing.

Rhiana had sweat dripping down her forehead, she mumbled something about how new metal was hard to use, and that she had needed to tune it to herself.

Eventually she looked up "Throw it, let me shoot, I'll drop my bow and you throw me." Madric accepted it. Easier not to argue.

So Madric stood up and held the spear up before facing it towards Jo and suddenly it was moving at insane speeds towards Jo. Mid air, it split to create a group of five less wide spears or javelins. As well as that there were the solid bits of metal which had filled in the gaps, which all went flying towards Jo's shield.

Rhiana had dropped her quivers, taken three metal arrows out and nocked them. At the moment the javelin went flying she sent her volley towards Ali. As soon as she released the arrows she dropped the bow and felt Madric's hand on her back. Suddenly she was also in the air. She dropped and rolled before taking out her dagger and running at Jo, she would swipe at Jo although it would be obvious that the dagger did not have the length to reach her from that position.
But as she swung the dagger it would lengthen until it was no more then an centimeter wide across and about 6' long.

At this time, Madric would shoot a couple of arrows at Ali before throwing himself across the creek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:17 pm

"Holy shit." That was all Ali heard before feeling a grip on her shoulder and having the uncomfortable sensation of being sucked into a void. Ali hated teleporting, and she could only hope Jo had got it right, or they would be in serious trouble.

Suddenly she felt her feet on the ground and they were on the other side of the arena. Jo whispered, which meant telepathy was beyond her strength at the moment. "You're invisible for the moment, so keep quiet."
Ali whispered back to her, looking at the mess of things that had been thrown at them. "Now we're serious, huh? Why run away, didn't you say it's just a game?"

Jo snickered. "I don't like to lose without actually playing my cards. Lay low for a second... I'll tell you when to jump in."

With that she stepped forward, not only her eyes, but her entire body was sparkling, electrical sparks were escaping from her fingertips. That was Vic's ability... On steroids apparently. Ali had never seen Vic do that. Jo's eyes were plain white and the sky above began to gather clouds. Ali sighed. If this backfired in any way, Jo would be drained and they would be probably dead since her arrows were useless. Well... If Madric wasn't there she might have a shot at Rhiana. That boy was a real pain...

Jo stepped forward from the opposite side of the arena. Electricity running right through her. It was rather painful actually, but this was needed. She was still capable of quite a lot actually, she was simply not going to waste anymore energy on unnecessary things. Anyone or anything that touched her would be electrified, other than that... She actually directed lightning from the sky above, straight towards the opponents.

She had never actually tried this before, but... She wanted to play before losing, if they were to lose. If she could electrocute the boy Ali would have a fair chance of fighting. This kid was way too powerful, maybe even for her. Still, in this state, if he could deflect lightning, Jo would simply draw it to herself and absorb it, no matter where he tried to aim it. Problem was... She had no idea how long she could keep herself this way before blacking out completely. Specially if she had to deflect something, keeping Ali invisible. She was pushing herself with this, but then... None of they would actually die from this, so why not go more nuts than she usually did?

(Yay for desperate moves. lol)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Rhiana swore loudly causing Madric to look up.

They had gone, they had to still be in the arena because it had protections against such things. Rhiana was the first to spot the sparking figure, then Madric less then a second later.

Now Madric wasn't hugely into book smarts or the best a science and all, but he knew a thing or two about physics and he listened in class so he knew about lightning and metals. He was logical. They had metal strewn around them and it seemed like someone liked lightning as well.

Well, he had learnt about how people used huge long metal poles to attract lightning so it didn't blast holes in skyscrapers.

He ran full pelt and picked up two of the poles, he buried them about fifth teen meters apart before he did the same with the other two to make a square. The moment he let the last one go he threw himself to the ground before running over and grabbing all the scrap from between the poles/old javelins. He placed all this on the side that faced the sparking figure.

Rhiana had gotten the idea and by now was finishing on making the last poll match the other three. 13' tall poles that looked more like wires then they did poles now with less then half a centimeter of width to them, a lot of their mass had went underground making metal roots of sorts. Rhiana raised an eyebrow at the bunch of crap, it had been much easier to craft that this time. She had made the metal open to her will so she didn't have to crack it again.

Madric sat panting more from adrenaline then exhaustion, although all this use of his power was wearing him out, he needed something to eat to get his energy levels up again. "Make a thin wall out of it, as high as you can on that side."

Madric got up and grabbed the only remaining javelin, he had Rhiana's bow on his back as well as her quivers and so he placed them down as she finished the wall. 7' high but only about a millimeter thick. Still, you couldn't see through it, and that was the main thing.

As Rhiana dropped behind the barrier dripping with sweet and breathing deeply Madric stood and took the javelin, he peered past it so he could see Jo before moving out of cover and sending the javelin hurtling towards her with all of his strength and power. As it flew Rhiana and Madric had to cover their ears when the sonic boom rang out.

A loud speaker rang out followed by laughter from the audience.
"Well folks, we must be in for a long battle here, Madric and Rhiana are building themselves a house to wait it out in by the looks of it."

((I am assuming Jo would be trying to hit them with lightning as they do this. I also have assumed that Jo let go of her own invisibility? I will edit if needed)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:43 pm

(Jo is not invisible. Only Ali, for the moment. Ali's arrows will also be invisible, unless Jo gets knocked out.)

Ali had not stood still through all this. She had moved to a spot a little further from the electricity, but where she could actually see everyone. She was laying low as Jo asked, knowing she was taking her time with this instead of actually trying to end it. Ali knew that cheerful look in Jo's eyes... She was honestly enjoying this. Ali smirked watching her. It was like a child with a brand new toy.

Jo teleported herself out of the way of the javelin, laughing as she did so. Not because she found what her opponents had done amusing, but she actually knew it was a very smart idea.

Joe reappeared moments later in the same spot she had been. She attracted a bolt of lightning to herself and used her body to channel it towards the metal wall in order to electrify it. Soon after doing that she teleported again and reappeared next to Madric, immediately aiming a punch at him. It was a slightly dangerous move, however... If Jo was touched with metal or bare hands it would be far worse on her attacker. Ali heard clear as day what she was supposed to do. "If I hit him... Shoot them both."

Ali knocked an arrow, drew her bow and aimed, but held the position waiting for the moment to shoot. She only wondered what would happen to Jo if she failed this. She seemed pretty confident though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Madric's eyes went wide as he watched the electricity going for the wall, he flung himself at Rhiana, moving faster then the bolt of electricity. His touch to Rhiana's shoulder ment that she also went rolling away from the wall, microseconds before the bolt hit.

Madric got up and took two steps when suddenly Jo was in front of him "Mother fucker!" He gaped as he dodged the punch before he did something which he had been practicing. He took the momentum from the punch and her movements, but instead of absorbing them he changed them so that her momentum was sending her backwards into the metal wall. All without touching her. He of course helped this along by adding some extra momentum himself. If Jo hit the wall while covered in electricity then the wall should start draining it out of her like a battery connected to any good conductive metal.

By this point Rhiana had picked up her bow and was aiming it at Jo, she stood to the side of one of the metal poles so if Jo fired lightning at her she could dodge it.

Madric moved over to Rhiana before placing his hand in her pocket and taking out the packet of sleeping darts, ten of them all together, but he put one over each of his fingers which he had made the gun shape with. He pointed one at Jo while holding the other at his side.

The moment something happened he would fire the arrow with a comical "Boom" sound.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:50 am

"Dammit!" Ali mentally cursed while relieving the tension on the string. It took her all her will power not to release the arrow anyway. She knew it was better to wait for a perfect shot though. If she gave away her location Jo would have to waste energy deflecting things from her.

Jo managed to teleport as soon as she felt her self moving towards the wall. When she reappeared on the other side of it though, she was still moving. She lost her balance and hit the ground. Jo sat up laughing, the sparkles had gone away. "Ouch... That was a good one."

She quickly got on her feet. Although now she was finally starting to feel drained. She took a deep breath and decided to change her approach again, although... This could be awfully dangerous, and it also meant no more healing if she still wanted to keep Ali invisible for the moment. Jo sighed making the decision. No reason to warn Allison about this... She would surely know what to do. It's not like she could choose who to affect with this. Actually... If she had more energy she could, but not at this point.

Jo simply began to breathe in and out very slowly, until her already blue eyes became more and more blue. Soon, the temperature of the air around them began to decrease, very fast. Jo didn't normally use this unless she was surrounded, but she was curious to see what they would do about it. She was pretty sure that for some time Ali could handle the cold.

Ali felt the air starting to chill, she immediately made herself numb, however... That didn't really change the fact she would also be freezing, she simply wouldn't feel it for the moment. Hopefully it wouldn't last for very long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Madric sighed and placed the darts back into Rhiana's pockets, he then took out two of the wooden arrows which the bound to the momentum of his triceps before he grabbed the packet of metal slugs. The whole time Rhiana gave him a weird look.

She flipped the knife out of its sheath and passed it to Madric who bound it to his own hip. They where prepared to search for Jo now. Madric felt the cold first. Rhiana only felt it in her hands since she was wearing army gear but not so for Madric who was built for warm temperatures.

He shivered and they set off looking for Jo, of course they only had to go a few meters and before seeing her, Rhiana instantly lined her up and shot and was knocking another arrow when Madric fire his two in quick succession but not at the exact same time. Rhiana shot her arrow and Madric pulled another two from her quiver, he was also feeling out for any arrows that might come from the missing person.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Jo teleported again, although this time when she reappeared a little further away from her original location, she had an arrow going straight through her abdomen. "Shit!" She muttered the word out as she pulled the arrow. At least it was a wooden arrow... Still, the wound didn't heal completely, bad sign.

Jo couldn't keep this much longer. She took another breath and dropped the temperature more. She got on one knee and touched the ground and it began to freeze. The ice spread from where her hand was, towards Madric and Rhiana in a rather accelerated rate. At the same time she sent two bolts of lightning at them.

Ali took the opportunity to fire eight arrows, one after the other, four at each opponent. She hoped they couldn't assimilate all at the same time. She noticed she was no longer invisible though, and she noticed that Jo tried to stand, but fell back on her knees... Terrible sign, but she was conscious and that was impressive after all she had done.

(There's not much left for me after this unless I brake my own rules. lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Madric stared at the lightning coming towards him, fear froze his heart, he couldn't move, not until he was tumbling to his side and out of the path of the lightning "Rhiana!!!!" He called out as she watched what happened

Rhiana had of course noticed Madric freeze up, she was no fool, she knew she was currently much weaker then him. She put her shoulder into him and took his place. Just as the four arrows and the lightning hit. The lightning she could handle, the arrows which had lodged themselves just below her heart were a problem. She didn't have time to waste on dramatic blood spitting, she had her bow drawn back, a metal arrow in it. The whole thing flowing with electricity, she walked towards Jo, she shot her first arrow on her first step, replaced it on her second and shit it on her third.

She looked like a terminator, he skin shot like metal as she slowly inched forward with what energy the arrows didn't take from her. He sight was fussy as she fell, surely she couldn't have missed. Surely Jo wouldn't of had enough energy to get out of the way of them, and her shots were deadly accurate, and she had been aiming right between the eyes. Then she blacks out as the arena magic saves her from deaths embrace.

Madric finally comes out of it, he roars, the sound echoing as the vibrations travel faster then they should of been.
The packet of metal slugs rises out of his pocket and all the slugs rip out of it and onto his palms, he faces the now visible Ali and puts his palms forward, suddenly they go soaring towards he at speeds faster then sound creating sonic booms at they move. Next are all the arrows from Rhiana's quiver, they don't move as fast as the slugs but still fast.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Jo opened a smile when she noticed Ali's arrows flying. She knew at least one of them should hit. However, she also knew that unless both Rhiana and Madric were hit there was not much chance of victory. She was drained, and by her count... Ali was out of arrows. So, with that in mind, Jo focused the last of her strength on standing up. She didn't really mind losing, but she wouldn't go down while on her knees. It might seem stupid to most, but that much she cared about.
She managed to stand, only to let the arrows hit her. Before she even hit the ground, Jo was taken by a very much familiar darkness.

Ali had one arrow left, and was disoriented. The sound sensitivity was finally taking it's toll on her and she was feeling faint. Not a good combination at all. She ran towards Jo when she saw the arrows heading towards her, and stopped as she watched her go down. She simply sighed when she saw Madric turn towards her. There was nothing left for her to do, nothing that would work at least.

Ali just faced the boy with a smile crossing her face and fired her last shot as the bullets hit her. She was already out cold before the arrows that followed even reached her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Madric started laughing suddenly as he realized that he had gotten so angry even when it was just a game and no one was even hurt.

A voice on the loudspeaker rang out "The winner is team Psy. All wounds will be healed in 3.... 2.... 1.... Congratulations and now if you could move off, treat yourself to a complimentary lunch before going on your way."

As he counted down Rhiana just suddenly sat up, feeling more like she had been asleep then near killed.

Suddenly she was on Madric's shoulders as he to the exit of the arena, she could hear him chanting one thing "Food, food, food, food, food, food, food, food, food, food, food...." Of course she just had to laugh.

As they went out a heap of people moved in to collect all the shrapnel, arrows, bullets and weapons.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 pm

As Ali woke up she found Jo levitating a few inches above the ground beside her, imitating Annie perfectly except for her inability to appear innocent and curious. Jo nodded as she saw her sitting up. "Move, don't be so lazy!" She yawned and added. "I'm hungry."
Ali got on her feet laughing to notice that she still had a very tight grip on her bow, even though she had been unconscious. She looked at Jo frowning slightly. "I wanted to get my arrows back."

Jo sighed as she locked one arm around Ali's neck in a playful gesture, and started leading her towards the exit. "No, no, no. You can play with your little sticks at home. I want food. Don't make me hurt..." she yawned again. "... you."
Ali snickered as she pushed Jo away. "How many times do I have to say? Don't touch me!"
Jo giggled as they walked out of the arena, she reached out pointing towards some random spot, and the knives she had waved away before the fight started flew into her hands. "Now, what did I tell you? Nothing hit you while I was still standing, and you got to shoot someone."
Ali sighed and muttered as if she admitted something painful. "Alright... Yes, it was fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Madric continued to run Rhiana in through the exit. He continued his chant until they come to the dining room. He ran in and spun in a circle making Rhiana dizzy.

He put her down before running towards one of the food tray things. They had, Chinese, Italian, burgers, Mexican, and more. Madric went straight to the Chinese and loaded his plate with as much as he could before suddenly he was at a table. Rhiana winced when he stuck his finger in his food and started making the food fly into his mouth.

She, with much more dignity moved to the Italian food, stacking her plate with two pieces of pizza and a bowl full of pasta.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Ali pretty much ignored Jo all the way to the dining room. And simply followed her to the food quietly. Jo helped herself to one big bowl of pasta, she simply loved everything Italian. Ali on the other hand got herself some Chinese food, opening up a rather cheerful smile when finding chopsticks.

Jo smiled and nodded towards Madric's eating habits. "That kid defeated you. How will you sleep at night?"
Ali chuckled. "That's simple... I managed to actually shoot someone."
Jo nodded laughing. "Wonder how you managed that..."

Ali followed Jo as she simply walked to table where Madric was seated and sat across from him. Ali hesitated, but sat next to her. Jo smiled. "It's okay if we sit here, right? After all you did beat us, and rather painfully I should add."

Ali simply smirked as she easily picked a piece of chicken from her plate using her chopsticks, and began to munch on it happily.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:02 am

Rhiana moved over next to Madric and nodded to everyone, she had taken her time choosing what pieces of pizza she wanted.
Madric looked up as the food started to turn make groups of bite sized pieces of satay chicken and rice. He nodded once as a food 'boat' flew into his mouth, he chewed and swallowed before opening his mouth for another.

Meanwhile Rhiana picked up a piece of pizza and chewed silently for a minute before looking at the two girls opposite them. She looked into Jo's eyes for a second before taking a blind guess "I know, it is annoying how he can be so powerful while still a kid and act like that to boot."

Madric looked across and was hit in the face with one of his food parcels, he frowned as it all moved itself into his mouth before he started chewing happily away again. It wouldn't be long before he finished his huge plate full of food.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Jo nodded yawning as she did so. She smiled. "Sorry... I am yet to recover from all the fun."
Ali swallowed another piece of chicken and snickered. "Well, you're certainly not a kid anymore. You should take it easy."
Jo chuckled. "We'll see if you say that 20 years from now. Anyway..." She turned her attention back to Rhiana. "I actually like your ability better." She looked down at her own plate as she pierced through the pasta with her fork and then smirked. "Too bad I can't snatch it. It'd sure be fun to play with."

Ali laughed. "Don't be greedy. You have plenty to play with as it is."
Jo shrugged, finally starting to eat. "Well... That's true."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:27 am

Rhiana was a bit shocked when Jo said that she preferred her power. Sure her power was great and creative, but it's main power was in money making. It seemed that it didn't matter where you were, people would always pay good money for a well crafted sword. Warriors loved her swords, which would slice through normal swords easily, and the nobles loved the intricate patterns she was capable of making into a blade.

Her jaw set as Jo mentioned snatching. She did not want anything of hers snatched, but in an effort of politeness she started from the top "If I may ask, why do you like my power? And what do you mean by snatching?" She couldn't help a slight steely tone as she spoke the last couple words. After all, she did not care to have anything of hers taken. Once she had found a blacksmith who had been attempting to make the same swords as her, all originally made and designed by her, well he hadn't lasted long.

As she spoke Madric finished and stood up before walking over to the Italian food and piling his plate with half a pizza worth of slices and a bowl of pasta. He walked back over and sat down again, this time he started eating his pizza like a normal human, but he didn't take his eyes off Jo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird26
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 am

Jo raised her eyes from her food, looked from Madric to Rhiana, and then opened a smile. "Well, I like it because it brings out a lot of possibilities. Unlike your partner here. Although he is indeed powerful... I have my own methods to get similar results, and honestly I prefer them. Also, I tend to really ruin my weapons, and I don't trust just anyone to touch them."

Jo shrugged as she ate some more before answering the second part of the question. "Is not exactly snatching since I wouldn't really take it from you, and I wouldn't call it imitating either... It's more like learning since I can pick up an ability from someone and develop it in my own way. Like the lightning I used earlier. I got it from a friend of ours, but although he can materialize lightning he can't attract it right out of the sky like I did. At least not yet." Jo yawned again, she wouldn't really feel like herself again until she managed to sleep. "It wouldn't affect you or your ability in any way either. Although, it doesn't matter. Like I said... I can't do it." Her tone was very casual as if she talked about the weather, and soon she returned her attention to her plate of food.

Except for a slight smirk spread across her face, Ali didn't seem all that interested in the conversation. She simply kept to herself for the moment, tapping her foot against the ground to the beat of some random song she had playing in her mind, as she ate her food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Rhiana glanced at Madric, she wasn't exactly close with him yet, really they had only just met recently "I'm not sure how his powers work, they could get stronger, I'm not sure." She muttered on as she put the topic from her mind. She finished off the last of her food and looked over at Madric who was doing the same. Now they both sat back, content and full.

Madric spoke first "Thats nice and all but I think we should be going." With that he stood and walked out, he obviously felt out of place with all the girls around.

Rhiana looked up and sighed "He is right. We should be going, nice to talk to you, I hope to see you again some time." With that she too stood and walked out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy   

Back to top Go down

2v2 Blackbird vs Thpsy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next