A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:09 pm

The punch collided with Alan's face and caused him to stumble back a couple of steps, things wouldn't be that great on the vampires end ether. While Alan stumbling back would of let the sword come out of his cape, the punch itself would of been like punching a statue. If that punch had come from a human, chances are its knuckles would be completely busted.
As it was Alan scowled and sheathed the big diamond blade and took his other katana out "I'm sick of this!" He growled as he was suddenly behind the vampire, a silver trail the only proof he had run the distance. He lashed out with his Katanas with lightning speed, keeping them on a parallel course as he swung them at the vampires neck and arm.
The vampire was in trouble now, Alan's eyes were silver plates and his movements were faster then even a royal vampires.

Bella watches as the kick hits her sword and sends it flying, a memory comes back to her, when her brother was training her, he had always told her to never loosen her grip, not even when using magic. Well it was obvious she had not taken that much notice of that lesson. She scowls and settles into a knife fighters stance and takes two of the curved daggers out of her bra. She takes water and wind out (The elements/names of those four daggers. The middle one is simply called death.)
She lashes out with incredible speed with wind before flowing into the next strike with water.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Lets put it this way, while I'm dubious over how well balanced the attacks upon characters so far, I'm taking it as a hint to raise the stakes in later rooms higher. But, one step closer to the next one has been taken. The Vampire shook his fist, trying to relieve some of the pain as though the sensation of nerve endings protesting could just dissolve into the air. But, scars and slits in the stomach were fusing back together. He was going to survive long enough to wallop the git again.

Where'd he go?

Shhhhok! The sound of the diamond blade cleaving through undead neck tissue and a decrepit spine. As though time had spotted this and was working furiously to give the Vampire its full, sudden wrath for prolonging his decomposition , the skin flaked off into the air with every movement. The body flopped to its knees, hitting armour and bone. The muscles shrunk to Time's onslaught, all its stored years. The skull rolled away from the streak of dust on the floor that seemed still to be being shredded like the rest of the body. His demise was inevitable.

In short, Alan trumps the vampire.

Now, about Bella. Going for Othello: good. Ignoring the limb of molten metal behind you as you run: not so great. Here's why: It lunges for her, using up parts of its bulk in order to slit into long, thinner strands. Quickly, there is a mop of these smaller tentacles. They dart straight towards Bella, wrapping around whatever they can. Clothes, ankles, hair, neck, wrists, anything.

On a gamble, Othello raises his shining fist; the metal, heavy fist made from the same material as the large limb coming from below the floor. He throws all his weight into a punch, heading for Bella's gut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Well after all, it only was the second set of opponents, and if they all got harder by the same amount as the first two, well then even the twins might have a slight problem.

Alan threw a small ruby pentagram onto the aging corpse. He went to follow this up with a "See you in hell, bitch!" But what stopped him was he looked up and noticed Bella and her opponent. The fight had ended in a way that so now he was facing towards them. Suddenly he was gone, running toward Othello with his bloodied katanas in hand.

Bella smiled, she could sense the metal behind her, and she knew what it was doing. She was about to cast a spell when she was flying towards the other end of the room. She only moved a few meters before stopping herself with use of the air.

Alan was tangled in the metal. Or to be more correct his armour plated left arm was. He has spun the ring on his finger as he ran and transformed himself, now he was an armour plated demon. He had tried to tangle the metal onto his sword but instead had gotten his whole arm that way. The 8 foot tall demon who was Alan hurled a fireball at Othello's face while Bella had come around behind him and now stabbed at him with Wind.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm

With Othello's attack missing, he was forced to smash into the fire with his metal fist, the fire dispersed with the impact, small flames flying around his clothes.

Then, Wind made it through his ribcage with a wet snap. The tentacle spasms, flinging Alan towards the ceiling before flopping to the floor with a splash. Randomly, the floorboard buckles despite their enchantment, throwing up dust everywhere.

Othello's wound seeps more of the silver metal. He is able to get out something despite the blade in his lung.
"Formidable. Burn forever..." He fell to his knees first, the part of his face dominated by the sliver was beginning to melt away, showing the voids in the flesh they took up. Then his balance took him to the side. His mighty fist bursting on the floor to show his hand bones. He stayed supremely still.

Othello Kingsly: Eliminated
2 to Bella and Alan. 5 to go.

A door swung open in the stained wall, leading to a new corridor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Alan went flying into the ceiling, his demon armored body didn't really feel the impact, instead he was stuck in the ceiling looking down.

Bella pulled her blade from the mans body before looking up at her brother and raising an eyebrow. He smiled, it was hideous site in his demonic body, only an orcs face could be taken as stranger. Suddenly the ring pulsed on his finger and spun, the red armour of the demonic body faded and Alan fell to the floor.

Catching himself on his palms he flipped himself up and looked right into the eyes of his laughing twin. He scowled for a couple of seconds before bursting out in laughter himself.

After a few moments they tapped their fists together and stood straight. The metallic sound of their rings lingered in the air for a few seconds after they had tapped them together.

Slowly energy started to flow back into them, Bella went about sheathing her blades while Alan cleaned some blood off of himself. They didn't really need the energy the rings offered, but who knows, if their opponents kept getting stronger then it might be a good idea to keep their energy levels maxed out.

Slowly they turned and walked towards the door which had opened, hopefully their host would feel the need to stop and talk again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 am

"Awwww.....all he wanted was to be rid of the metals that pour out of his body. You heartless monsters!" Came Kyrios' mocking, ringing through the corridor towards the next room. It was simply a plain white corridor, gramophone trumpets strategically placed. The nearest one always vibrated with his voice. "But no. You had to murder the poor man. Poor poor poor man! Awww...." A snigger. "I could always motivate him with a few vague words about a cure. He was an alchemist you see. Evidently, there are hazards in the work place. Being twisted into an oozing freak being one of them. Boring man."
There was a pause, with some sort of shuffling, like he was sitting forwards.

"But back to business. You'll be interested to know that the human's stop here. From now on, you fight the more.....egh..." You could almost imagine Kyrios' hand make small circles to keep the beat of the conversation going while his mind conjured just the right word. "Interesting members of the forces at my disposal. To be honest, they rarely come more, interesting than the next act in the next room."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: "   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 pm

"Arh, Kyrios. I knew you would not be able to keep your trap shut." Came Bella's reply when he was finished talking.
"I personally would say that the monster is the person who tricked the poor man into fighting us." Alan added into the conversation.

Everything was silent for a second after Kyrios finished his speech about the cure.
"You truly are the monster." Was all that Alan said.
Bella on the other hand scowled "He has gotten his cure, we are beings of both heaven and hell, when we kill it purges the soul of those who are killed unless we state otherwise..."
Alan cut in "Like with that no good vampire, did you notice what I threw on his body? That means he will suffer in hell..."
Bella took back over "And so we have helped him. We have freed him from the monster. If you can't figure out who I mean, it is of course you."

They walked slowly through the hall.
The twins spoke in union "We will go through all of your beasts and monsters. We will destroy you Kyrios, we are saving a special little bit of magic that will send you into the hands of our father, and then, you will truly feel powerless, and you will feel the pain you have put others through."

The ring had now restored the energy they had used in their second fight. So they were close to maxed out, after all, that first fight had not taken much out of them at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:35 am

As Kyrios listened to the apparent....'abuse', the twins slung at him, he collected his thoughts. His reply was bored but reflective.
"Someday, I'll be able to actually have a nice battle of wits with my pray. Its nice to know the irony I drizzled over my words was so appreciated."

The twins spoke together, as one. A sort of odd unison that made them sound as a great power, a force of nature with they're conviction and spark of assurance in their eyes. As the sea and the inferno joined hands to wipe the earth clean of the Black Fox.
"We will go through all of your beasts and monsters. We will destroy you Kyrios, we are saving a little bit of magic that will send you into the hands of our Father, and then, you will truly feel powerless, and you will feel the pain you have put others through."
The sound of yawning came from the speakers.

"Oh please. I do a better job than than the loafing cretin. He's fighting his own battles. I'm sure Daddy wouldn't like to be disturbed from twiddling his own idle thumbs." A small snort. "Or other peoples."

Room Three: Murphy Smurfy the Fedorious

The room was, again, large. A long, fine corridor of warm oranges from the above chandeliers. Decorative pillars stood in single file along the walls, a suit of armour between each one. Each seemed to have been personalised. Ones with their own mohawks, with capes, and various jewels and colours of metal. Each with their own sword, as unique to each suit as you can imagine. At the end of the hall with no permeating corridors to other rooms, was a pill of toys and some raggedy form of cloth hanging from a chandelier by strings. The multi-coloured bag of threads, felts and cloths sagged without life over a small pile of burnt dolls and grubby Lego bricks, half-gnarled building blocks and aged spinning tops.

The thing hanging from the chandelier had a face. A limp and badly made puppet, ravaged by children, maybe? It had a sagging rip around its mouth, a blue fedora perched on its head, and azure and orange jacket with a line of multi-coloured pockets down one side. Its limp trousers dangled one of its legs, a white boot sewn to it. But the other was like a deflated balloon on the floor next to it. One arm of its jacket was far too long.

Silence in the room remained as the Twin's enter.

The stillness was broken by Kyrios: "I hope you like cartoons." The door they entered through smashed shut, locking instantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Be laughed at his insult to their father "Say whatever you want, but I assure you, we will have the last laugh. No matter what you say about him, it does not change the reality of how you will suffer."

Alan raised his eyebrows at his sister, it was not normally her thing to go all super evil. She just shrugged and walked forward and into the room. He kept up with her as to not break their link, by now they were basically back to were they started from.

When the door slammed, nether of them as much as blinked instead Bella just groaned "What the hell was the point of that? It isn't a haunted house and we are not mortals. We are here to battle to the death, we never have even thought about running away if we are about to die. So the slamming door does shit all since it isn't the way we want to go anyway."

For once Alan had to agree, that was just pointless and melodramatic. This is coming from someone who loved being both of those things.

Yet he looked at Bella after a second "What the heck is a 'cartoon'?"
She shrugged.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:29 am

One of the knights took a step forwards, sort of predictably, drawing his sword and making long strides towards the twins. The glittering metal was polished to a shine and it had a scarlet horn coming from the helmet. It sword looked like the long and heavy kind that was more for smashing in heads than, say, chopping them off. While its movements looked like it did, nothing about the black voids in its face-grill looked like there was anything in the suit. It twirled the heavy weapon like a baton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:30 am

The Twins watched as the suit of armour came towards them. Bella got the idea that anything on the room might come alive and start to attack them, Alan on the other hand was thinking of the best way to chop up a suit of armour, after a minute he figured it might blunt en his katanas and so he brought out his large diamond blade.

Bella formed a sphere of fire in her hand and started pumping magic into it. The sphere initially attempted to bulge before taking on the added magic and turning from red and yellow flames to a near invisible blue. Then from that point the fire continued to grow thicker and thicker, each bulge being forced into itself. This thing was spring loaded and would seriously pack a punch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:19 pm

The suit of armour swirls its sword quickly, lacerating the air around it. It twirls the blade above his head before moving forwards to stab at Bella. What happened instead was that the sword and the gauntlets attached stayed in mid air.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The chandelier is pulled from the ceiling with a crack that slits the ceiling. Dust settles on the suddenly rattling suits of armour that haven't gained a life of their own yet. The chandelier floats just above the multicoloured pile of rags, standing on the toys. The gauntlets in the air fly towards the puppet. As does on of its arms. To the twins left, a helmet flies back. A torso to their right. Behind them a Breastplate bounces off of Alan's head. The suits topple like building blocks attached to magnets. They all moves towards the steadily rising puppet in the blue fedora.

All the noise of the metal clanging around was almost drowned out by the shrill, chillingly unhinged and echoing cackle that came from its black zip mouth.

The metal was forming a giant whole. All the gauntlets made a giant hand, all the helmets made a giant helmet and so on, with the puppet inside it all somewhere. But its supposed voice could be heard without any problems.
"Meeer! Watsap Dac'!" The swords had formed a long chain that the collective hand swung, looking to use them all as a whip.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Alan watches what goes on around him with a raised eyebrow, he was so distracted that the armour actually did hit him on the head.

He frowned as he noticed the monster emerging from the the bits of armour, he was already close to Bella, but now he moved a bit closer and pointed his sword towards the monster. Instantly a flame sprang to life inside the sword, coating the whole blade in a fiery glow. Slowly the glow intensified until the whole blade was completely flaming inside, a layer of diamond seemingly all that held it back.

The ball of energy in Bella's hand was now throbbing, the flame was so hot that even Alan felt the heat off it as dangerous.
As the monster shouted his 'battle cry' and swung the twins unleashed.

Bella threw the ball at Alan's sword, this made the blade tremble and shudder as even the enchantments on the blade had trouble keeping it together.
In an instant a pillar of fire shot out of the sword, making the one he shot at the vampire look like a little spark.
He shot it at the things center, where he had seen the puppet. Surely with it's huge size it would be slow, but even if it wasn't Alan was very fast.
He rushed forward into the pillar of fire, the orb was still in his sword, so if his stab hit it would literally explode, the flame wouldn't harm him, but he would have to worry about walls.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:34 pm

The armour explodes, sending metal into the walls and cracking them heavily. Pieces of plaster fall and shatter. Whatever was left of the gigantic torso was now a reduced mass of twisted metal and jagged pieces.

The swords it had swung at the twins all come loose from the puppets power and fall, stabbing the ground.

The right fist of gauntlets is raised, ready for attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:37 pm

"Ah shit" Was all anyone heard Alan say as the core went off. Suddenly he was flying backwards and he only just had enough time to create a shadow ball around himself. Making himself very much-ly into a cannon ball.

Bella watched as her twin was sent flying, probably out of the castle. She frowned before turning back to the puppet. Slowly a chalk circle walked itself around her feat. While it did this Bella wrote runes in the air. After a minute or two, or if the gauntlet attack Bella would look up and yell "Touch of de-animation!" which straight after she would leap at the gauntlet and attempt to place as much as a finger on it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:50 am

In the centre of the floating mangled metal, a wiggling mass wiggles upwards into the helmet.

The gauntlet stops right above Bella. The rest of the arm come away, smashing into the floor.

The blades pulled themselves out of the floor, rising up into the air, stopping at the ceiling.
"SHISHKABAB!" Came a low, bellowing rawr. A sword is launched at lighting speed at Alan's head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Bella spun up, touching the metal gauntlet and de-animating it. If she missed she would roll and grab one of the scrap pieces which littered the room. From there she would begin to glow with a faint aura that would begin to de-animate all things which had been associated with the metal she held. (This will effect all of the creature because it had been magically 'tied' together.)

Poor Alan. Sent through half the building and he finally clammers out of the hole and what happens. The bloody thing attacks him. Luckily speed is Alan's forte. With a crack of metal Alan moves to the side of the blades. Another crack and his hand grabs the hilt of the blade. One last crack and Alan twirls and sends it back to the rest of them. A second later his armour falls off. The chainmail which he had been wearing was not heat resistant. So the extreme heat of the blast had turned it into a single mass of metal which looked a bit like the worlds dumbest platemail. For a normal person who somehow survived the blast they would be trapped in such a suit, but, well this was Alan.
Unfortunately the heat had also brunt his shirt off as the only fire resistant clothing he wore was his trousers and that under them.

Another poor Alan would be seen if you could see on his back. Instead of the normal brilliant diamond sword sitting on his back, only the hilt was still there. Now luckily the enchantments placed upon it would actually draw back together the blade and fix it with all its strengths. The bad bit was this took time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:53 am

The metal gauntlet is frozen in place, hanging in the air in anticipation of crushing Bella.

The mass of multi-coloured material flopped out of one of the helmets, having scurried into the head of the massive, metal mass. Like a conductor of a swarm, he uses the vague gestures and waving to move the pieces of metal around him into a big barrier behind him. Like a puppet with its operator just giving up with the task of making the wood and cloth move, it collapses in a heap on the floor. The armour bits behind him collect then leap to the floor before raising high like a cross between a tsunami and a pouncing snake. The shiny wave passes over the cloth 'man' but crashes into Bella and Alan with all the force firing a wall of scrap can do.

"Aayyyyyyyyyyyyy'll teach you to try to best Smurphy Murphy the Fedorious!" The voice seemed to be coming from the black zip the creature was using for a mouth. As for the voice, now imagine that Brian Blessed has become angry, bellowing an outcry of furious rage like the worlds angriest and overzealous opera singer. Just the right amount of growl to make sure the intention was to be evil, but still failing not to look silly. Although, as the creature dusted off its purple fedora, wearing out-of-proportion clothes that chart the outer reaches of colour its not obvious it cares about humility.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:54 am

For a regular two people a wave of scrap metal could be very bad. But to Alan and Bella it was a mere inconvenience... Actually to anyone with magic of their own it would hardly be a problem at all.

Now they had a variety of choices, but I guess old habits die hard. As the wave came towards them the twins instantly raised their hands, shadows curled away from the wave itself and and wrapped themselves around their arms and then them until they were covered in darkness. All of a sudden the shadows moved forward in a pulse towards the wave, but instead of unwrapping from around Alan and Bella it simply took them with it, but in this it didn't hold their forms. The shadows and the twins passed through the scrap, still in the shapeless form of a pulse of shadow, no hint that they were anywhere but in the road of the wave. The shadows did no damage to the wave but instead simply passed through it and and ether side of the rag doll. (As if an attack that has missed.)

As the creature opened it's mouth and made it's uninformed comment the twins formed out of the shadows behind it. Not even a shadow would give away their presence as they loomed over it.
Bella smirked "You have to be kidding right? Some puppet is no match for the Pericoloso twins." At this exact moment Alan's eyes had turned to complete silver disks and with incredible speed he made a grab for the puppet.
If he happened to catch it he would hold it up as his sister would hold her a finger up in front of the puppets nose. That finger was of course on fire.
But if Alan missed both the twins would simply start hurling fireballs at the little critter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Sun May 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Alan had a grasp on Murphy's arm. It wasn't likely he was getting free, despite the fact that he'd removed all rigidity from that arm so it was like grabbing hold of a coat sleeve. Furthermore, he wasn't going to stop the attack now. He was winning....somehow. With a flick of his hand and a nod of his head, the twins would surly be dead. Two blades shot towards Bella and Alan's stomach, by going through Murphy to stab Alan. He was waiting with more swords to fire at them both if that failed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Mon May 02, 2011 6:31 am

Poor little thing, if it had a stomach it would have surely have placed it's contents at Alan's feat. Alan had already activated his ability and he noticed the swords movements in a kind of slow motion through his silver plated eyes. Moving with speed he caught the first sword before it had even moved an inch forward, he then spun and threw it at another with so much force the blades simply shattered. Throughout this he had not let go of the little puppet.

It took less then a second and as Alan turned up back in front of Bella and his eyes dimmed slightly the swords smashed together and shattered. The next set of swords would curve off course as the air turned to the same consistency as rock, instead it was forced to move along the untampered paths with had the weapons meet point to point right in front of Murphy's nose. A moment before they met the metal turned white hot and so the weapons melded together, a moment later they were cool and dropping to the floor.

Now the air around Murphy turned strange. Flames seemed to burn on air all around him and it was only now Bella spoke, her eyes were if anything even more icy as she stared at the puppet "I'm giving you a chance, what do you know. Tell us everything you know about Kyrios or I will burn your little rag doll body."

Even an inanimate puppet would try and oblige. The question was, did Murphy realize what he was facing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Mon May 02, 2011 5:54 pm

The puppet looked into Bella's eyes in as much as buttons sown on could look at something. One of them was hanging by a few threads after all - the toy equivalent of a lazy eye. The black, void grin widened.

In a low, simpleton voice: "Urrrrh...he likes foot rubs! You should rub his feet. Huh, huh, huh, huh." The thin material of his body shook with each moronic chuckle. Apparently finished, he switched to the most offensively poor impression of a wise, Oriental Sensei.
"Aaaahhh, grass-hopah! You must look to the tale of swords and souls, that is eternally retold for ansaaahs." He bows low, keeping up the feeble pretence before apparently deciding that he'd used up far too much of the Twin's time. He removes the Fedora - revealing fine, green hair - then places it on Bella's head before stepping backwards into one of the flames behind him.

Now alight, Murphy cackles as loud as his apparent lungs can manage, swinging his flaming arms. With the final movement, all the metal under his control rallied forwards for one final hurrah as another wave of scrap washes towards then and the rapidly opening door at the other end of the hall.

Smurphy Murphy The Fedorious: Eliminated
3 to Bella and Alan. 4 to go.

As Murphy's smouldering remains continue to twitch and gibber in weird voices, Kyrios' voice on the other end of his PA system burst forth from the corridor to the next room.
"Yeah...I wasn't expecting miracles from the mad ghost. Its getting high time that you saw a greater deal of power behind each and every punch. The puppet thing ended up as filler so that the next guy could get everything sorted. Murphy did his job. Nothing less."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Mon May 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Alan frowned as the wave of metal come upon them, moving fast he delivered his twin and himself at the door. They stepped through and the Fedora on Bella's head turns to ash.

"Well I would hope so."
"It wasn't that bad sis, he was actually kind of funny. The kinda guy I could have a good laugh with."
"Shut up."
"Hmm... Well I hope we actually get a good fight this time."
"Shut up."

Alan goes to speak again and finds he literally cannot talk. A muffled groan comes from him as he continues to walk, there was no point in trying to get out of his sisters magic.

Bella smiles savagely "So Kyrios. What are you planning to do once we get to you? I hope you are at an alter up there. You know, praying or something."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyro
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Wed May 25, 2011 6:46 pm

"Praying?!" The hall vibrated with the uproar of laughter from Kyrios. "Hardly! I am sitting in my garden, sipping ice-tea and watching you scurry forwards through my pad. Praying is not something I do. Others do that to me...Or so I've been told."

The next room was expansive. Massive, roaring boilers, like little self-contained hells churned their infernos behind their softly glowing grills. Piles of metal and clockwork was piled high against the boilers. Clocks, toys, egg-timers and any other simple mechanism that could be harvested was hoarded by something.

"I must say," Kyrios piped up as the twins arrived in this room that must have felt rather familiar. "If there's a job that needs doing that requires things dead quickly, Analogue is the way forwards. I hope the homely feel will make the fight more comfortable for you."

The sound of a wrench clicking away could be heard in the darkness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 am

Bella seemed in thought for a moment "Actually, You know... I think I ran into some tribe a while back, that actually did pray to you... Savages the lot of them, prayed to you for bodies made for fighting... With teeth like a wolves and built like a bear..." She trailed off in her thoughts with a wicked grin as she remembered their reaction to her.

A chill went down Alan's spine as his sister lifted her hex on him and he remembered what she was talking about. She had claimed she come from their 'god' to grant their wishes. She turned one little girl into a monster of utter beauty, with curves from the most beautiful women on earth and a the strength of a thousand men... She then manipulated the girl to show she was deserving of the gift, by telling her to slaughter her tribe in the most savage way she could think of. After she was done she had asked him to put down her pet. He could still remember the girls face as she tried to crush Alan with her new strength, only to have him hold her off with one hand while cutting her in half with his sword in the other.

In the very least it had promised the poor girl a good life after death, a pure soul that could be reborn into a good life.

This had been a long time ago, when there fathers blood flowed potently through them, and when their mothers blood had little to no influence. It was true they had once been evil, causing havoc where ever they felt like it.

They were both quite as they entered the room, although Bella was smiling while Alan had lost a little of his normal cheerfulness. Bella was much more like their father then Alan was, he definitely took after there mother more.

Alan laughed slightly at Kyrios "If we had lived in the slums then maybe, but father has a palace of blood red gold. That's where we spent most of our time." Suddenly they were both back to normal, even taking after his mother mortal pain ment little to him.

"Well.." Bella's voice hummed with a bored quality "Where is your next pawn that you've sent to the gallows?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   

Back to top Go down

Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next