The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The OOC chat area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Please everyone, remember the rules and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:24 am

Riiight!!! Last one at the bar buys the first round!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:47 am

That could be really painful if I do what I thinking of.

In the admin section, I have stumbled upon a points section, in this section I would be able to activate a system which will give us an amount of points for each post. (I'm thinking one point for each post and one point for creating the topic.)
As well as this it has an income thing so you get a point every day from the time you register. I'm not sure if I want to do that.

I can promote friendship by making it you get a point or two for every friend you add.
Ect, ect.

Some time during this Beta testing I would like to try out this system!

We could also make it so that each drink you character buys will cost say 6 points to the owners of the bar. (This would be changed depending on how many owners had the bar because as far as I can tell you cant get .5 of a point.)

Also points could be awarded for contests and used to buy 'shares' in the bar.

It would be a bit of fun that we would reset every year so it stayed fun and people didn't turn into 'millionaires' or 'tycoons'.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Has anyone heard anything about Rose Girl's absence? I'd like to have her reply before I do.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Not that I know of. But really I have no idea, but I would think she is just away for a bit, after all it is new years eve and most people are doing something.
Back to top Go down
Puck_midsummernightsdream
Infant
Infant

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 am

Aye, that they are, not I though. I'm going to sit at home and growl at the government for spending millions of dollars for one night of entertainment when the money could go towards better things... pray, tell me, did i perhaps overdo it with Jamie and Kai?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:49 am

Nah, but if you want my opinion I think you should edit your character page a bit. Look at other peoples and see how they have their information.

Like at the moment I know nothing more then Kai is a mocha skinned demon with red eyes and a hair colour I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Infant
Infant

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Okay, will do, thank you for the input. it was just my vague thing while i could remember them Razz
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Thank you XD
Back to top Go down
Infant
Infant

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:55 am

okay... Razz oh and kai's hair is black and straggly
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm

So am I posting in the wrong fourm to meet people or is it just quite here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The OOC chat area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OOC chat area   The OOC chat area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The OOC chat area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Sconosciuto Multiverse :: Historical Archives :: Other-
Jump to: