The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Rules of OOC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The Rules of OOC Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of OOC   The Rules of OOC Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 am

Okay really simple here.

You are asked to keep language down.

If you find you want to use any words do it like this.

**** or %#$@

You may do it like

F*** or F#@%

The occasional bit of real swearing is allowed but frowned upon

Remember keep your tact about it, some people really hate certain words.
Example, there is a C bomb that I know most girls hate so I suggest you don't use it.

[joke] Frowning on me will get you a warning! lol! [/joke]

No minimum will be placed but try and keep it above one liners.

Basically:
Don't be rude.
Don't troll

Remember this is an OOC for this part of the site, it is not a general OOC, that does not mean that the chat is restricted, I would just prefer if people take note of that fact.

Keep your tact about you.

And most of all have fun!

Back to top Go down

The Rules of OOC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Sconosciuto Multiverse :: The Creators Corner :: The Collective Subconscious-
Jump to: