The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Private Pocahontas Roleplay Request: Partner Please?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l i p STITCHED
Hatchling
Hatchling
l i p STITCHED

Private Pocahontas Roleplay Request: Partner Please? Empty
PostSubject: Private Pocahontas Roleplay Request: Partner Please?   Private Pocahontas Roleplay Request: Partner Please? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 am

It may be deplorable, but setting all historical fact aside and pretending that it's just a lovably fictional movie, I have come to the conclusion that I want to do a Disney's Pocahontas RP! xD //shot dead.

Okay, so here's the idea. What if Pocahontas never married John Rolfe? What if she had waited for John Smith? What if he had come back to Jamestown as soon as he physically could?

Someone want to explore this with me?
Back to top Go down

Private Pocahontas Roleplay Request: Partner Please?
Page 1 of 1