The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Not all it cracked up to be.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Not all it cracked up to be. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not all it cracked up to be.   Not all it cracked up to be. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:17 am

I'm so sorry about this.

But I forgot one thing! We are ment to have a posting order.
I'm an idiot to forget about that but I'm used to rping with Syl and Night who are Veterans and taught me about it in the first place.

I'm so slow at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Not all it cracked up to be.   Not all it cracked up to be. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Haha, sorry Puck! Tally is...not that nice. xD And, I feel I should warn you, as the only other girl character, Tally doesn't like Alix. lol Should be fun, right? *evil laugh*

Anyway, what's the posting order then Psy??
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Not all it cracked up to be.   Not all it cracked up to be. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 pm

If memory serves.

Myself.
Puck.
Tyro.
Night.

But the Doc will slot in somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Puck_midsummernightsdream
Infant
Infant
Puck_midsummernightsdream

PostSubject: Re: Not all it cracked up to be.   Not all it cracked up to be. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 am

okay... so sorry guys i didn't mean to hold it up... i had to go away for a couple of days and couldnt get online.. it was aweful! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not all it cracked up to be.   Not all it cracked up to be. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not all it cracked up to be.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: OOC-
Jump to: