The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusky
Mascot
Mascot

Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Hello there little peoples, Rusky is Rusky. Rusky has been asked to be moderator on website that Rusky is to be doing here. Do not be questioning how Rusky types, Rusky is typing how he would be speaking if Rusky were in front of you. Rusky has been reading things on site from Siberia and has been liking creativity and artistry of people on here. Rusky is hoping to be having good times here with all of you.

Some things you should be knowing about Rusky. Rusky love Vodka of all flavor, And do not be pulling beard of Rusky.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Howdy! I'm Tyro and thanks for becoming our mascot. I really have missed quite a bit.

Bloody random illness.

Anyhoo, ask people if anything about the site is unclear, the temptation to tug on that thick chin-rug is all-consuming and I'm digging the third person.

Seriously, stay perfectly still....
Back to top Go down
Rusky
Mascot
Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Rusky is happy that you are first to be greeting Rusky. However Rusky shall be warning you only one time this time. If anyone is to be pulling Rusky's beard, Rusky shall do many thing to them including throw them to Rusky's brother, people have been calling him "Son" yet he is older than Rusky. Last time Rusky pissed off Rusky's brother, Ice age was melted and Rusky lost many thing.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:26 am

Hey Ruskie.

*Pulls beard.*

Hey, its your employer and master of the ban hammer.

I will set you up in a cave somewhere, far enough away that our chief mascot (A giant dragon.) doesn't eat you.

Okay enjoy your stay Rusko.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Hey Rusky, Sorry am late- *Sees beard tug and racial slur*

O.O" BOMB SHELTER
RUN!!

And don't forget the Vodka
Back to top Go down
Rusky
Mascot
Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Rusky is not happy with how Rusky is being treated at moment, Rusky is even more not happy with how Rusky exploded lot of Siberia in rage.

Rusky shall be staying in Siberia because Rusky is not trusting Psychoman with Rusky's Vodka.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:11 am

Hmm, Rucky, you should try and keep your temper problem in check.

As for Vodka... Yuck. Just as bad as Whiskey... Ask the Doc, I use them both for camp fires.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 am

Welcome Rusky. Thanks for being a mascot. I am sure we have a lot of fun times ahead of us. -offers Vodka.- Make yourself at home, friend.
Back to top Go down
Rusky
Mascot
Mascot

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:35 am

Rusky is thankful that kind people welcome him, with single exception. Rusky would gladly like to be helping Frozen man with things, but currently Rusky has no place other than here to be calling a home on site here. Rusky is blaming Soviets for messing up Russia beyond comprehensation by Rusky.

Rusky longs for the old days where Rusky would go to work building from ice and stone, Chopping tender rocks that grew in the warm areas and were covered in green in times of heat. Then Rusky remembers how cousins from warmer areas come and waste tender rocks that Rusky worked hard to build house with.

Rusky would like to be having chat with Frozen man about where Rusky can stay over many Vodka. What is prefered flavor of Vodka for Frozen man?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:39 am

Aw sorry to hear that Rusky. Things will get better! Any flavor of Vodka is fine with me. Where do you want your home to be on Path?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:04 pm

I was already starting to set that all up, wasn't I rasky?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people   Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rusky is always liking to be meeting new people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: