The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

General update.

Go down 
4 posters

Rusky for joke mascot?
Hell yes!
General update. I_vote_lcap50%General update. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Yes!
General update. I_vote_lcap38%General update. I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No!
General update. I_vote_lcap0%General update. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
God no!
General update. I_vote_lcap12%General update. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

General update. Empty
PostSubject: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Okay all. One of our members would like to make a joke mascot. His name is Rusky and as far as I can figure out he seems to be a giant Russian demi-god of sorts.

Now while he will be placed as a mascot this time we will be harassing the mascot mostly. After all what is more fun then annoying Russians? (No offense to anyone.)

So please vote in the poll and feel free to discuss.

But I also want from your ideas for the new background and theme I have promised.

One person said it should be about the main RP... But as we all know it is having trouble building up its wing muscles and so far it keeps falling out of the sky.... Yeah.

Anyway all ideas will be looked at and the top four will be chosen and then voted on.
The choosing will be done by: Syldoran, our artist and previous critic. Tyro, an artist and a critic. Drrandom255, who is a critic. And myself.

Voting will commence later on and will be followed by a art battle.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 am

I have thought of something, maybe we could get all members who want to put in a character description. The characters are going to be personality characters (Like giving form to our personalities.), and they will be placed around the mascot who would be standing on a Path....... Yeah I know very weird and not detailed... Just trying to get the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Very late response, but I think thats a good idea. Especially if everyone commits to it and adds someone.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 am

Thepsyco: this is a good idea. I have an idea about the background how about a city path, or even a snowy path. I will like to add an character to the mix. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:54 am

Okay, well we have had a week or two and no other suggestions have come in.
So the my suggestion will be used.
Eventually I will make a competition thread which will have a character skeleton on it.
Everyone who wants will add a character by PM to me.

The art competition will take place in about three weeks and go on for as long as needed.

Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:51 pm

two questions,

1.) how many character slots are going to be avaliable?

2.) if extra slots can we put more than one character up? +D
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:14 pm

1. No idea, I will have to ask Syl and Tyro... Or you could do that for me. Because I'm not an artist I have no idea.

2. Yes, but rank will determine preference. Staff- normal members. Admin, over mod, over critic ect.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Sorry, guys. I've been ill for a little bit and haven't checked the site.

I can do as much as I can but collage might get in the way. The intended Halloween thing I had planed is my first victim of unexpected bouts of homework.

Either way, I'd be happy to give characters a shot. Heck, I used to ask to do this sort of thing back on Bebo...Sonic themed characters were easy and fun. I got a lot of amazed faces...
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:01 am

I only ment to ask you how many characters you think could be fitted in a picture the size of the "Come take a walk along" one.

I'm not going to order anyone to try making one. Anyway, this is a long term program so I don't know how long it will take.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:36 pm

OKey doke...Well, it depends on how many characters want to take part. I'm happy to try and fit in as many as possible in a 'give-it-a-go' way.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 am

Cool.

Um.... Well I will eventually get a comp up for it, but for now I need to figure some things out. Seer and Frozen have to be given characters, I really want to do twins for them if I cant get hold of at least one of them.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:07 pm

OK.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:55 am

I think a snowy path will fits with Rusty. ^_^ I can draw the females very well, but males are still crapy to me. My seaner is crap and I don't have photoshop to fit it.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:10 pm

This has been moved to second priority, I will one day make a contest tab with it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: General update.   General update. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General update.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: In the News :: Newsletter-
Jump to: