The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Can See Into Your Mind...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Psycho

Location : Your Mind, Your Heart, Your Soul. Infecting You - Cell, By Cell.

I Can See Into Your Mind... Empty
PostSubject: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Hello All!

If you know me from RPGW then it's me, Ghakha.

If you dont. Ha Ha.

I jest, I jest.

But Really.

Well.

Bugger. I'm new here. But I'm far from new to role playing. Ughm....

I love to write and my main genre is horror ^_^ What else can i say?

My user name was stolen from PSYCHO MANTIS. the best character ever. Razz
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Wow that was quick XD. Welcome to The Path! Glad you accepted my invitation and gave it a second thought. Please read the rules and I am sure you will have fun here and meet a long of new people to call your friends. I know of a few people on here who, like yourself, love gore. Thank you for coming over here and if you have any comments, concerns, questions, or just want to talk, feel free to pm me and the other mods lurking around here. Welcome to the family.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Psycho
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Well, I like to keep to the point Razz

[[thats what she said!]]

But anyways, Thanks for welcoming me here. I've been craving a new place to come to ever since RPGW started to let me down. People don't join my role plays over there any more, they get ignored and washed away in a sea of crappy teeny-popper, post-twilight, high-school, vampire TOSH!!!

Sorry, I'm getting annoyed Razz

Thanks again!

Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Well, looks like Seer already said most of it.

So. . . yeah!

Welcome to the Path! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:59 pm

I know where you are coming from! RPG was the first site I saw for role-playing so I jumped on it. Then the people there were really annoying. Not all of them, but you know what I mean. For the record, I don't like Twilight XD. I read the books and I will watch the movie, but I didn't think it was that great of a book. Go Anne Rice! Anyway, some (most) people on rpg aren't loyal and just lazy. It is sad but true.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Conway
Conway

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 pm

We seem to attract a lot of people like my old friend Nick to this site. Welcome horror fan.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm more than just a 'fan'. It's more of an obsession ^_^

I think I'm just crazy about it because of how horror can really touch people in ways other genres can't. Horror can scare you, but more than that, it can leave you scared long after reading or watching a horror. It's that way it plants little seeds in your heads that you can't get elsewhere that I adore. I'm fascinated by the way people deal with fear. Of all emotions I'd say it's the most powerful, next to anger and happiness.

^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 pm

I not only know you already, but we are also getting married.
Very.
Very.
VERY.
Soon.

Yes, gore- horror, obsession. You are my other half! *Falls to her knees and preaches up at him.*
<3 >>'
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:57 pm

As long as you're female and not deformed in some way, I'm okay with it!!

Now go read my Nightrealm series, and cream your jeans over the level of gore in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 pm

B-but I'm not w-wearing jeans..
And I'll be posting up my goretastic shit here soon, too.!
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Pants -- jeans, whatever.

Can't wait to read it. As long as it focuses more on the 'goretastic' and less on the 'shit'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can See Into Your Mind...   I Can See Into Your Mind... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can See Into Your Mind...
Page 1 of 1