The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Yes, you may throw flowers and applaud if you so wish.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yes, you may throw flowers and applaud if you so wish. Empty
PostSubject: Yes, you may throw flowers and applaud if you so wish.   Yes, you may throw flowers and applaud if you so wish. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Hey. I'm the mystical Rayeine, or so I've been told. You can pronounce it however you see fit.

I'm an artist of all sorts, and I especially love writing, closely followed by theatre and musical theatre, music, graphic design, fine arts and...well, let's just avoid dance for the time being. Keep everyone safe and in possession of their various appendages.

I'm from the East Coast, a native Nutmegger, to be exact. And it's very, very weird around here.

I like Sharpies, bright colors, sunglasses, technology, Star Trek, high quality pastels, capybaras, Iceland, and Apple products.

I'm a cyborg hippie.

Uh...anything else, you will soon discover. Peace.

-Rayeine
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

Yes, you may throw flowers and applaud if you so wish. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, you may throw flowers and applaud if you so wish.   Yes, you may throw flowers and applaud if you so wish. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Welcome to The Path! I am glad you decided to join our growing family here and I am sure you will have fun and meet a lot of new friends here. Don't forget to read the rules XP

With that out of the way, I like drama and Theater myself. I try to be an artist but I am not that great at it. Being fluent in so many areas is wonderful. I wish I was more of a cyber freak but only in imagination and writing. Either way The Path is happy to have you. If you have any comments, concerns, questions, or just want to talk, please pm me or one of the other Mods wandering in and out.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com

Yes, you may throw flowers and applaud if you so wish.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: