The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Literary Festival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Literary Festival Empty
PostSubject: Literary Festival   Literary Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 am

Okay, so on 2-4 of October there will be a literary festival in my town that I will be attending. There will be many different writers there from all genre types. There will also be workshops, and editors to talk to. Since I don't expect any of you to drive all the way over here, I'm offering to go in your place! I would offer to record it, but sadly I do not have the means to do so. I am willing to take detailed notes, and post them here for you. You can go to this site for more info: Here

Let me know if:
- There are any specific genres you want to know more about (careers in that area, or just general questions)
- You see any specific workshop you would like me to attend and take notes on for you
- There are any authors or publishers that you would like me to get you information about
- Or anything else I forgot to mention here. x3

The Festival will be going on for three days, so I'll have plenty of time to do anything you guys want me too. Please, now is your time to take advantage of me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Literary Festival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Gossips and chat-
Jump to: