The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Newbie here! :)

Go down 
+2
Common Nonsense
Blackbird26
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

Newbie here! :) Empty
PostSubject: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Well... I'm here because I love to roleplay and, well...
Hahahaha. It's possible I stutter more typing then I do talking sometimes. lol!

Seriously... I love to RP but in "real life" (I hate this term, it's not accurate), I can't find a group because I'm not really experienced. And RP groups here tend to... Eat newbies alive.

I have roleplayed in forums. I used to start RPG threads in every forum I've been a member of. It was usually fun until someone who wasn't playing decided to go ruin it. so I gave that up.

I studied the GURPS system and I have been GM in one game I created for a group of 4 people. Such group disbanded after that one game and I was on my own once again.
I've also played a board RPG with my brothers on system similar to D&D, but got bored with it.

Personal things... well... (Oh, here we go again)

I'm a 21yr old girl, from Brazil, I practice archery in my spare time, I play guitar, write songs, and I'm currently writing a book.
I love medieval fantasy, with or without dragons, elves and dwarves. And that is what my book is about (without the dragons, elves and dwarves though). And it's usually what I like to role play because is a language I can mostly understand (unlike vampires or anime witch I know absolutely nothing about).

Blackbird is the main character in my book. And Blackbird26 is usually my username everywhere I go. So, if you see me around the web feel free to say hi, hopefully it'll be me. lol! lol!

If you made it this far and read all this, thank you for your consideration. Hope I didn't bore you to death. Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Huzzah, new person!

You sound like you'll fit in just fine here. XD

Anyway, welcome to the Path~ I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to roleplay with. Most of us are pretty experienced, but I promise we won't eat you. (Well, Admin Psyco might, but perhaps if you make him an offering of wine you'll be okay. c: ) Make sure to flip through the rules and feel free to ask just about anyone around here if you have a question.

Actually I don't just eat people. Unless your username is Drrandom255, then you are in trouble. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:52 pm

OMG A real new member!!

Sorry, we have had a huge amounts of spambots of late and practically no real members.

Anyway. Welcome to path, we are friendly and more then happy to help you gain experience.

Well. Remember to read the rules and then get into the site. Don't worry if it all seems confusing it grows on you fast.

Just explore the site and have fun. (Within the rules of course.)
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm

>:C

Last edited by Syldoran on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : 8C)
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Oh yeah, I can just feel all the love. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Don't worry. I am great.

And she really does love me, just sometimes she lets the strong desire to slap me get between the love.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey, you guys be nice! Always am!

Anyway, hello Blackbird! It's great that we have a new member! Please stick around, we are all really nice, and always willing to help out with anything. You sound like you will be a perfect addition our family. (:

Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Sorry you had to walk in on one of our moments Blackbird.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Sorry... Did I miss anything? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:59 am

Howdy! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Welcome to the site! (wow that took me forever. >.< Stupid computer crashing. grr.) Anyway it is wonderful to have you as a new member and it seems like you are already part of the family! You'll make tons of friends. ^^ As you can see, most of us like the things you do.

(Interject fan moment):
omg you learned archery!!!! -hugs-

Ahem. Okay. I would love to learn archery. It is one of my goals hehe.

If you need any help or just want to talk, we are all available! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here! :)   Newbie here! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie here! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: