A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 am

Just me, sorry for being so anti-climatical. Just a fellow PoW straggler, trying to find someplace new to roleplay, write, and talk to random people. So... Hellos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:11 am

Hai Hai HAI! I'm Saken, and like yourself I'm a roleplayer. o.< Welcome to the site, I just joined yesterday- take a look at all the fun stuff that goes on around her3. =3 Chyea!
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am

Hi there! Glad you made it to the Path in one piece. x3

I'm sure you already know to read the rules; they're pretty much the same as PoW.
Hope you have lots of fun here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:11 am

In one piece? I truly hope that wasn't required. I'm in many pieces at the moment. I can't seem to find the super-glue.
Yes, of course, the rules have been read.
Thank you, Saken and Savvy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seer
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Mystic D! Welcome to the Path! Glad to see you here ^^. I am sure you will have fun here and make friends. We are all friendly. We all wish PoW hadn't been disbanded but I hope that this site will provide you with everything that you need. If you need anything or just want to talk, please pm me or any of the other mods here. Always happy to lend an ear or a hand in Saken's case XP. See you around the forums!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 pm

omghaigurl.
So glad you made it here. :3
Back to top Go down
Conway

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Welcome, we keep on gaining more people from the PoW here. So I am sure you will find many fimiliar people here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Thank you, for making me feel so very welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 pm

I don't get a 'haigurlhai?'

Does everyone hate me, or something?
xD

FOG decided to have reason to believe that I was an advertiser, and deleted my account twice before they realized I was just another person trying to be a member. ;-;

I thought I was just unwanted. xD
Back to top Go down
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:20 pm

You want me to tell you 'Yesgirlyes'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seer
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Aw that sucks. So you aren't allowed to advertise there? I didn't know XD. Oops. I advertised a little... Well our doors and hearts are always open to you BB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...   

Back to top Go down

It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1