A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

Truth of the Gods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:16 pm

going to begin the RP later today if I'm still awake DX I had a long two days . . . and only three hour sleep

. . . K!O! . . . I start tomorrow once I've had some sleep DX

Drinks counter:
ThePsy owes: 6
Ezekiel owes: -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:29 pm

And I FINALLY start the RP, Everyone except the other sage . . . pretty much i guess start out with a normal day? XD lol, sry but a bit of sage conflict before we start getting everyone.

Drinks counter:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:53 am

No problem. My character is nearly finished. It would be done but for the fact that I was on an excursion. It was really good, if that helps my case at all.

Well anyway it should be up in the morning.

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Name: James Altor

Appearance: He is about 6”8’ tall and towers over almost everyone. He is thinly built to the point in which he was given the nickname of the stick figure or Stickman. He has light brown hair which is dead straight but cut short so it is at most an inch long. His eyes are extremely dark brown to the point in which it is very hard to find where his pupils end and his Iris starts, vicsa versa. His skin is is a light golden tan colour and he although not obviously muscled he is.

Personality: He has been tested for Bipolar disorder multiple times as his mood often changes without seen need. He is mostly lighthearted and not very serious but he will sometimes switch so that he is serious and angry. Strange for one like him but while he is being lighthearted he is very flirtatious. But while serious he is kind of prude. What he really has is a variation of Bipolar and Multi Personality Disorder.

Bio: He was always a weird kid who didn’t really fit in physically and mentally with his family. Despite this he was loved and had a good childhood at home with his siblings, while they were all very sporty he was always really good with computers and other electronics. He tried his best to play the sports with his siblings ever so often but most of the time he was on the computer doing work or studying. When he turned 18 he already had enough money to buy a house of his house of his own and so he moved out soon after.

Type: Psychotic.

Connection to Element: At first James believed that Denity was part of his supposed Bipolar where Denity had been causing it. To James, Denity appears as a Terminator style robot with a lot of blue light around it and much less metal then any of the robots in that movie. What they really do together is things on computers like hacking as Denity has an extreme knowledge of such things.

Element

Origin: Is a new element. He was made through baby james’ amazing and freaky realization of the world around him and the way technology ruled it.

Name: Denity. It is pronounced like Dentity out of Identity. Umm Kinda. (Den-it-e)

Element: Technology

Gender: It can actually change its gender at will. It normally depends on the way James is feeling as to which gender it takes

Level: Level 2. But unlike most level 2’s his power rating is only at about level 0 or 1. As Denity has only used his power once before and it took a lot out of both parties involved, but they have a level 3 bond meaning they talk a lot and fully understand about each other.

Bio: The strange thing about Denity and James is that Denity had been unknown to the Gods for some time, and James had been one chosen to be given a God shard. But since Denity already resided in James the God simply helped Denity to grow instead of giving James a shard. Because of this Denity’s bond with James grew stronger fast.
Most of Denity’s life has been spent watching over James and watching him slowly wake to Denity’s existence, there had been times when Denity had saved James’ life because of where it manifests itself. Overall Denity is very serious and protective of James.

Type: Psychotic

Manifestation point: It manifests itself in his CNS (Central Nervous System) and brain.

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"

Last edited by Thepsycoman on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ComediAnimal
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Terminator?   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:03 pm

That is awesome man! I freaking love the Terminator! And a psychotic one to boot? Thats just great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Psycoman. You don't know how happy I am to find someone who understands the subtle reference that crazy people work PERFECTLY for this RP. Just the construction of your character around Bi-Polar persona is perfect, hell I'm gonna probably add a special event just because of this. 200% accepted.

Drinks counter:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Good to know I wasn't imagining that.
And thanks both of you.

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Ok . . . it seems I'm going to have to tutor Comedi a little bit so we both get on the same page . . .

Drinks counter:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:54 pm

As soon as everyone is together in the RP its question and answer time with the sages +D

also small note to psy: Elements are not on the spiritual planes, but on a third plane of reality. Explained more in Q&A

Drinks counter:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Yes but my element doesn't know that now does it? The thing about Denity is that it is really headstrong and always jumps to conclusions.

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Woo, answers!

Taiju's only question will be "When will you leave me alone?" X3 He's having none of that nonsense.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 pm

I feel like Taiju might stab James before this is done...

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Don't we all . . . and Comedi might be having some tecnical difficulties . . . maybe his next post he might drop out and I take it over for him.

Drinks counter:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 am

Had anyone else noticed my fail in constantly calling James, Alan?

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 am

No, but now that you've mentioned it, I'll be sure to pay extra attention to it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 am

I made sure to edit it all out before mentioning it. XD

I don't think I will do it again since this was the first male character I had made past Alan.

<--"Click us" <--"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth of the Gods   

Back to top Go down

Truth of the Gods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: OOC-
Jump to: