The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Who is ComediAnimal?

Go down 
+2
Drrandom255
ComediAnimal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ComediAnimal
Hatchling
Hatchling

Who is ComediAnimal? Empty
PostSubject: Who is ComediAnimal?   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:41 pm

I am the ComediAnimal, and I am a nerd. Not surprisingly, I'm into all things nerdy, movies, games, comics, D&D, Star Trek & Star Wars. All that was missing was the inevitable leap into the world of RPing, so, here I am. New and inexperienced, I seek others who actually know what they're doing. But hey, why have other's hold my hand through this? I'm a self-educator, I am an athlete (didn't see that coming), I am a geek, I am a guy, I am quickly running out of things to put here (post any suggestions), I am here and I intend to stay for long time. I, am ComediAnimal.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Who is ComediAnimal?   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:43 pm

And this is the path . . . Oi . . . have a Whiskey man.

((Yay for steriotypical Irish welcome))
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Who is ComediAnimal?   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Hooray, another new person who roleplays! Certainly the gods are generous, or something to that effect.

Anyway, welcome to the Path. c: Plenty of other people around here who like roleplaying, both experienced and less so, so I'm sure you'll find people to roleplay with soon enough. Glance through the rules, don't be an idiot, blah blah blah, stuff I'm required to say, have fun.
Back to top Go down
ComediAnimal
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Awesome   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:03 pm

A veteran, nice man. And I like the end quote, you use the Konomi code to unlock hearts. Truly, you are hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Who is ComediAnimal?   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Ah, yes, quoted from Kirby Krackle's "Up, Up, Down, Down." Excellent song as well.
Back to top Go down
ComediAnimal
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: I'll look into him.   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Anyone who can use "up,up, down, down" in song and do it well is definately deserving of credit. I really need to find that, it sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Who is ComediAnimal?   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 pm

That's it right there. c: Dorky love song using the Konami Code in the chorus.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Who is ComediAnimal?   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:10 am

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Who is ComediAnimal?   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Well, hello! I'm Night Elf. So, I dunno, Syl pretty much covered everything earlier...so welcome to Path!

Hope you enjoy it here, we're always so glad to have new members. Its fantastic! And we're all super nice and friendly. Promise. (:

<3 Night Elf
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Who is ComediAnimal?   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Welcome to Path!! I love new members. You'll find plenty of things to do while you are rping here and you'll find a perfect match for your writing, I am sure. I hope you have fun and if you need anything, please do ask! That's what we are here for. ^^ Enjoy your time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is ComediAnimal?   Who is ComediAnimal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is ComediAnimal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: