The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Hey - new here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey - new here Empty
PostSubject: Hey - new here   Hey - new here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 am

Hi everyone.
I am new here so just trying to get the hang of things and find my way around the site.
At the moment I am not really sure where to start so I thought it would probably be best if I introduced myself.
I am Claire. I am 18 years old and I am from Australia.
I have been roleplaying for ages, not really sure when I started and thanks to a very nice invite I have found myself here.
So yeah... just send me a message if you want to know more Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Hey - new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey - new here   Hey - new here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 am

Welcome to the Path, Claire! Make sure that you read the rules and of course, have fun! Feel free to pm any of us mods if you have any questions, or if you just want to talk! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

Hey - new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey - new here   Hey - new here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 am

Cool. I joined the same day you did.

Nice to meet you, hope you have a good time around here. So far, it seems to be pretty quiet, which I like. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask one of the mods, as Sav said...And also:

Hey - new here Chiyowned
Back to top Go down
Conway
Conway

Hey - new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey - new here   Hey - new here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:37 am

Welcome to the site, Claire.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

Hey - new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey - new here   Hey - new here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Welcome to the site! I am happy you decided to join and accepting my invitation. I am sure you will have fun here once more people start to join and our little family gets bigger. Read the rules, have fun, and make friends ^^. None of us bite so don't hesitate to send us messages. We Admins and mods are always happy to lend an ear.
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com

Hey - new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey - new here   Hey - new here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:30 am

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

Location : Your Mind, Your Heart, Your Soul. Infecting You - Cell, By Cell.

Hey - new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey - new here   Hey - new here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:14 am

Welcome to the path. There's a reason this one's less traveled...

Seeing that you've gotten onto the path there's a few things you should know. Stay away from my corner. Don't touch anything that doesn't ask you to, and please don't try to eat the trees that grow chocolate.

I think that's all.

oh yeah -- the darkest parts of the path are either where I am, or where there's a hidden pitfall to catch and trap trolls -- be careful. Or don't. Your choice I guess. But is it really?...-evil laugh-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey - new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey - new here   Hey - new here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey - new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: