The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The main role-play

Go down 
+5
SweetDreamer215
Thepsycoman
Tyro
Common Nonsense
Frozen Memory
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Hello everyone. I know that most of you know about the main role-play of the site; Path of Chaos. I was wondering if you guys wanted to start that over again since we had people leave and now we have a certain Usuper that isn't played. Since people have left and new people have joined, I thought maybe a restart would spark the role-play back up. If you were part of the original one, you can keep your character or make a new one, whichever you decide. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:37 pm

I approve of this idea.

Frankly, I liked Valden. :v I miss playing him, for all the two posts I was able to get out of him. Need to integrate him more, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:45 pm

OK then. Might be able to follow it better this time.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:57 am

I don't really have a preference. But I might end up joining if you do, I might give Syl a chance to experiment with her character.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 pm

sounds fun,
might be able to make Diana/Danny grow a little more then she has

however I might want to be a different character though you know, gotta think for a sec most likely I'll stay with Danny
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Sounds good. Maybe I'll even join in. ^^
I'll have to think up a character first, though.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Sounds interesting, though I can't promise that I will join this time around either. Either way, I'll be sure to take a look if you guys decide to do that! (:
Back to top Go down
Soviet Rei
Infant
Infant
Soviet Rei

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:30 pm

I'm sure I'll join with Rei.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:02 am

I might add all my characters in it. So Alan, Bella, Rhiana and James.

James is the character I made for Tyro's rp.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:49 pm

You'll still have Kyrios.

So, has the RP been started yet?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:37 am

I would restart it but it is Frozen's thing not mine and I don't know anything about it. It seems we must wait.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:58 am

Sorry for the delay in response you guys! Life decided to bite me in the ass for a little while lol. So, since you guys seem to like the idea of starting over, I will do that. I will keep the history of the rp up for you all to read so you can understand where it takes place and everything. However...

I WILL BE ERASING ALL THE PROFILES THAT HAVE BEEN PUT UP!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR CHARACTER, I SUGGEST YOU SAVE IT. I CAN'T GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL BE THERE WHEN I GET AROUND TO STARTING OVER (SOMETIMES THE NEXT WEEK).

Since we are starting over, I want to get rid of the profiles so people don't get confused and everything. First come first serve again, however exceptions can be made if a cool idea comes up. If you have any ideas to make it more interesting, please leave a comment here. I would really appreciate it. The God of Time will still be played by me.
Back to top Go down
Ari
Hatchling
Hatchling
Ari

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm still keepin' Simon and Sumter. Yah. Let's hope everyone sticks together. Very Happy

And if anyone wants to, Sumter's brother is still open.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Well since Frozen is always so busy and I am not I might be doing something very nice. I am going to get a copy of every character incase those people come back later.

Strike that... Okay done. Now I have a better idea. I am going to PM every their characters. So as well as giving everyone a backup I will hopefully remind people that there is life here.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Don't worry about PMing me mine--I saved my characters months ago. c:

Lookin' forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The main role-play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main role-play   The main role-play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main role-play
Page 1 of 1