The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
+13
OddandOdd
Oborosen
Goldenglow
Nephi
Savfantasy
Rosegurl1
Drrandom255
The_Iron_Cross
XREDXR
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Common Nonsense
Soviet Rei
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Granted, but it is actually beer drawn from the roots of a poisonous plant, and you are dead.
I wish our school had three-day weekends more often.
Back to top Go down
The_Iron_Cross
Hatchling
Hatchling
The_Iron_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Granted, but you have school twenty four hours a day for the other four days.

I wish dragons would share their hordes with me…
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Granted, However they must first feast upon your many cavities beforehand to seal the deal

I wish no one ever had to do homework
Back to top Go down
The_Iron_Cross
Hatchling
Hatchling
The_Iron_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Granted! Unfortunately your now locked away in a closet to do absolutely nothing for five hours to replace it… grades rise rapidly.

I wish I could stop being so sarcastic all the time…
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:07 am

Granted, but now you've entirely lost your sense of humor.
I wish everyone would come back to the path.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Granted, however now the path is overpopulated and they kicking everyone out because the mascot can't find a good place to sleep without hearing someone.

I wish the granted from my homework thing really was granted, I would rather spend 5hour in a closet then on HW.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Granted, but your closet collapses in on you.

I wish I could focus long enough to finish writing this story.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Granted, but now all you can do is focus on writing the story. Currently you are so focused you have lost control of all bowel movement.

I wish i had a switch to turn my brain on and off
Back to top Go down
The_Iron_Cross
Hatchling
Hatchling
The_Iron_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:24 am

Granted! Unfortunately its stuck on… well on… the genie laughs at this vile loophole, kicks you in the shine and then runs away… floats away.

I wish… for six hundred and sixty six demons to lay waste to all the countries I hate…
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:12 am

Granted, but now your family has planned a surprise trip to one of them and you can't talk them out of it! You arrive as the demons do.
I wish I had better self-control.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 am

Granted, However to get you better self control someone hired a demon to possess you. You currently lack the willpower to escape so your stuck in a closet singing . . . stuff.

I wish that the concert I have to play was over already DX
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Granted. But it would of been the best concert ever and made you rich if you hadn't made that wish.

I wish I could get the internet when I am on my excursion to Sydney.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 am

Granted but you accidentally download a virus and can never have internet again.
I wish that my church's icecream social was next week, rather than this week.
Back to top Go down
The_Iron_Cross
Hatchling
Hatchling
The_Iron_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Granted! Unfortunately you slip into a coma for the entire week you didn’t want it in.

I wish games had better choice for evil characters instead of forcing you to be a good guy…
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:54 am

Granted but now you can no longer be a good guy and all of the story lines for villians suck.
I wish my family would win the lottery.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Granted, but they decide to spend it all on more lottery tickets and you end up with $300 in debt

I wish my uncle was gone already . . .
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Granted, but your wish has been misinterpreted and he is now dead.
I wish I would never have the hiccups again.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 am

Granted, however now whenever you needed to have the hickups you'll have uncontrollable burps

I wish I didn't have a test
Back to top Go down
The_Iron_Cross
Hatchling
Hatchling
The_Iron_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Granted, you now have a 15 page pop essay to write in Latin backwards with your eyes closed on a topic you can’t come up with anything to write about… and its worth 99% of your grade.

Yes that was oddly specific… but any who…

I wish for ultimate power… um… wait… I already have ultimate power… I wish for MORE ultimate power then!
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Granted, however God messed up and instead of increasing your power beyond the max, he lowered it below -9000 . . . and broke your leveling so you now level backwards into becoming weaker

I wish I that nothing will go wrong while I'm thinking of a wish.
Back to top Go down
The_Iron_Cross
Hatchling
Hatchling
The_Iron_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:10 am

Granted though as soon as you think of a wish you are struck by eight bolts of lightning, are mauled by a horde of cats, imploded, and then forced to listen to music you can’t stand for eternity.

I Wish for Pie!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Granted, however it was an Australian meat pie and it was so good you will never be able to eat a normal non-Australian pie again.

I wish that I didn't have the ultimate power of an admin just so I could wish for it again.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Granted, however in order to change you from admin, we had to ban your IP.

I wish I was asleep
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Granted, but now you're asleep forever.

I wish my psychology class would offer something to learn for once, but without overloading me with work.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Granted, but to do that you get a new teacher who you get the hots for and you now cant concentrate on your work.

I wish I had better luck..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Games-
Jump to: