A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Child
Child

PostSubject: Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military   Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Not much to say about myself. I'm not sure what to say, either, seeing as how I've never been good at talking about myself...Anyway, nice to be here...

Serious Otaku, so I might be doing alot of anime-based and swordsman/Feudal Japan rp...Will continue this later...

EDIT 1:

Favorite anime include:
FullMetal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic!
Shuffle!
Rozen Maiden
Rozen Maiden Traumend
Clannad
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, seasons 1 and 2
Love Hina
Hand Maid May
Chobits
Naruto
Naruto Shippuuden
Air
Card Captor Sakura (Not Card Captors, that bs dub I used to watch as a kid)
Lucky Star
Spice and Wolf, seasons 1 and 2
Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X
Bible Black (If I could just find each complete season, I'd be happy)

Favorite Manga include:
FullMetal Alchemist
Inumimi
Rurouni Kenshin
Love Hina

Last edited by Avalon on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military   Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Heh, welcome around. I don't know about everyone else, but I approve heartily of your interests and add an extra welcome for you because of my bias hospitality.

:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military   Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Welcome to the Path! Make sure you read the rules and everything, of course. I hope you have a lot of fun here! Feel free to mp me if you have any questions, or if you'd just like to chat. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military   Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Hai! A fellow newbie, I am so happy. =3 I like Feudal Japan, lots of blood, yepyep!
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military   Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Welcome to the Path! I recognize that name. Glad you joined the site! Well the rule thing was already said, so have fun! I am sure you will make lots of friends here (once the site picks up) and join a lot of interesting role-plays. If you have a question, complaint, comment, or just want to chat, I am all ears. Beside that, all of us mods are swooping around ready to lend a hand when need be. I am also an anime fan so that's always a plus!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Conway

PostSubject: Re: Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military   Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the site and I also am I manga fan and love any kind of good story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avalon
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Thanks for the offers for help and the welcome wagon. I plan on bringing either a Naruto-based or FMA-based rp here from RolePlay Gateway soon, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seer
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Both of those are welcome. I have never joined an rp with either of those as of yet. That isn't really my style but I am sure you willl find quite a few who would love to join you if you decided to post them up here. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military   

Back to top Go down

Like my father and brother before me, I am a dog of the military
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: