The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit Empty
PostSubject: Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit   Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:24 pm

I'd like to try and make a Kingdom Hearts RP that stayed away from the original a little it. Not because I don't love the series, its because things get flat when you retread ground too often. So how

I'm sure your well aware that there is more than one Keyblade under the stars. As long as there are locks, there will be keys that choose wielders to protect itself. Most appear to be incredibly picky. Choosing only the very worthy, the purest of heart or the most powerful.

The Luna Gambit, however, chooses you based on your destiny or dire fate. If things aren't going the way they ought to, it will end up in your hand and change you as you fight with it. This is a weapon that puts you back on track. But often at a price you'll find your willing to pay. It will take what you thought you couldn't have taken from you in return.

It can be found and it can be taken. The weapon looks unkindly on thieves.

Some aren't heeding the warnings.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit   Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:34 pm

I like the idea. But what is the general plot?
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit   Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Your character is manipulated into fighting off a new empire-building super army. Or perish....
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit   Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Sounds good. See if you can get anyone else to join and we will talk about this more on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit   Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest Check: Kingdom Hearts: The Luna Gambit
Page 1 of 1