The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KITxTHExFENNEC
Hatchling
Hatchling
KITxTHExFENNEC

A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~ Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's character introduction   A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Out of the shadows emerges what appears to be a younger child, no older than 14 or 15. He is wearing a dark vest and long, tan hooded cloak. The hood envelopes his head and face, leaving only the lower part of his face exposed to the light. Around his neck, there's a thin, decorative chain with a small ornament on the end, a ring with the Gemini symbol inside it. He walks slowly out of the dark, silent as he moves with his cloak billowing lightly behind.

As he moves into the light, a dark symbol across the sides of the hood are made visible: Two large, strange-looking eyes, one on either side. On the back of the cloak, what appear to be simple depictions of wings are imprinted. He stops directly in front of you, looking up due to his height. A smirk spreads across his face, and he reveals a long, pointed tongue, decorated by a barbell in the middle of it. He speaks, lightly and soft like a misting rain~ "I don't think we have met before." His smirk disappears. "I go by Aaron. That's all you need to know."
Back to top Go down
http://kitxthexfennec.sheezyart.com
KITxTHExFENNEC
Hatchling
Hatchling
KITxTHExFENNEC

PostSubject: A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~   A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Okay, so since I'm new to this site, I guess I should post some sort of character introduction?
I guess after I introduce him, I could post a bio? If anyone could tell me where to post bios and stuff, that would be awesome~!! I was told to post a request here in interest check and then post a character bio in OOC? So I still have my character intro in interest check here if anyone wants to look. sorry if I'm doing it wrong, guys. I started earlier today T__T
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~   A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 am

We don't exactly have a character bio only section. You could always post up your ideas for a role-play with your character, or if you just want people to know about your character in general, I guess you could post that in your journal. Just a few options for you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~   A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 am

Since this is just a character presentation, I could move this into your first interest check thread that you made so it is all together.
Back to top Go down
KITxTHExFENNEC
Hatchling
Hatchling
KITxTHExFENNEC

PostSubject: Interest check   A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:29 pm

That would be wonderful~
Sorry about this, I'm generally quick to pick things up, but this is only my second instance of forum RP. I'm used to the RP forum that my WoW guild had, and I guess this one will take a little bit longer for me to get used to~
Thanks for all the help, sorry if my newbishness becomes a nuisanceT__T
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~   A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:55 pm

no, no, you're fine hun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~   A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A request posted in interest check, just like I was told~
Page 1 of 1