The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Empty
PostSubject: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:12 pm

[i] Scrambling forward, the woman darted into the building and peeked about with mismatched eyes, her lips twisted upwards into a smirk of happiness.

HiHi! I'm Saken, and I've traveled far and wi- Not.

Anywho, i'm Saken. I enjoy being random, fun, Rping, large paragraphs, gore and more stuff. I can be good, or I can be bad- and I don't mean wrongly, I just mean at Rping. I like fantasy, or things not explained, though I can do realistic and even futuristic if I have too, just don't giimie a gun. I'm planing on putting up one of my Rps on this site here soon. =3
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Hey Saken! Welcome to the Path and its family. Glad you joined ^^. Just read the rules and I am sure you will make quite a few new friends here. We are all literate obviously and pretty much looking for the same things. I hope you enjoy yourself here! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Welcome to the Path, Saken! I hope you have a lot of fun here, and that we all get to know each other well. Let me know if you ever want to rp. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:33 pm

I soooo Will! I'm always up for a Rp, and I already read the rules- first thing. o.<
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 pm

^^ Good to know. Wow your avatar is such an attention grabber XD. That was the first thing I noticed. If you want to do an rp post it up in the appropriate forum interest check. That way it isn't clustered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Okay- Will do! And, I happen to be an avatar ho and change it a lot, it will most likely be like that. Somethin to do that interests me,or makes me want to write. =3 I love gore. xD
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:44 pm

lol that is fine. I change my avatar a lot. Changed it like three times this week lol
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Little late to the game, but hey, welcome welcome. It's good to see new faces around and all. :3

And also, I really like that avatar. Just saying. >3>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Thank you, thank oyu! I like it too, it's courtesy of Deviantart, not mine, sadly. =3 I can't draw worth shite.
Back to top Go down
Conway
Conway

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Welcome to the site, just be sure to obey the rules. You also sound like a friend of mine that has a great liking for gore too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.   Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes. The Great Saken has ARRIVED.
Page 1 of 1