The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Hatchling
Hatchling
DrunkPurpleHedgehog

Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium Empty
PostSubject: Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium   Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Yeah, this idea was inspired by a book I recently purchased (today, in fact) and have really got into Very Happy It's called 'Hex Hall' if you're interested. I changed a few things but most of the idea is the same. Anyway, here's the idea (by the way, not entirely sure if this is in the right place...);

Hex High. A school for the different. Mainly: witches, warlocks, shapeshifters and fae children who've been bad and almost revealed the secrets of their identity to the human world and therefore, potentially endangering them to the forces that which to exterminate their races. Now, several new students are being sent there and several current students will be expected to look after them.

How will they fare at Hex High?

So, yeah, this isn't very detailed but if enough people are interested I'll put up an OOC and go into more detail there Very Happy

Just send a reply if this sort of thing floats your boat!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium   Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:40 pm

I am interested.

Gas Mask
Back to top Go down
Summerstory
Hatchling
Hatchling
Summerstory

PostSubject: Re: Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium   Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Count me as interested. ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/callmebyname
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium   Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Hatchling
Hatchling
DrunkPurpleHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium   Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:16 am

Well, maybe I'll cut down on the number of places that need to be filled...

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium   Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hex High - Rehabilitation School for the Prodigium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: Interest Check-
Jump to: