The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I should have seen this coming.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

I should have seen this coming. Empty
PostSubject: I should have seen this coming.   I should have seen this coming. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Hey everyone! I know you all from backseat driving. hehe. My name is Stephan and it is good to meet you guys. I should have known Kevin would bring me here eventually. I hope I can add something to the site. It is pretty cool and I know some of you are pretty grate from some of the conversations I read over Kevin's shoulder, so I hope that I can became friends with some of you and build up some friendships. ^^ I haven't really role-played much lately so I may be a little off. (If you were meeting me in real life, I'd be starring at you. I am really not one for words until I get to know you more hehe.)

As for role-plays and the such, I am pretty flexible. I do anything but sometimes I get picky. Well.... if you have any questions, please do ask. I won't bite you. I promise. ^^
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: I should have seen this coming.   I should have seen this coming. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi! I'm Night Elf. Glad you came over to join us! XD Um..I know that Memory has already told you everything, lol, so I'll just say hi! I hope I get to know you more, and you have a good time over here! Oh, btw I like your signature. It sounds like a conversation I would have. XDD
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: I should have seen this coming.   I should have seen this coming. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:52 pm

lol thank you. It was rather fun. ^^ We have plenty of random conversations, and plenty of hilarious-odd-awkward-ones with his brother. He always tries to say something, but then it just goes bad. Thank you for the welcome and I hope to get to know you more as well. (I know this sounds stalker like, but I have read part of your role-plays with Kev. They sound fun. ^^) And yes, he has been chattering my ear off about everything.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: I should have seen this coming.   I should have seen this coming. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Haha. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: I should have seen this coming.   I should have seen this coming. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:54 am

Wellllllcccoooommmmme friend.
;D
I do find it odd that the one who told me to come here ends up coming here after me.
Is that weird? Or is it just me? xD
All in allllll.
Hopefully we can pick up on some new roleplays, to make up for our deceased one from forever ago.
It is GREAT to see you again bud!
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: I should have seen this coming.   I should have seen this coming. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:02 pm

lol I obviously read your pm before I read this XD. We could always continue that rp or start a new one. ^^ maybe both. Whatever you wish. And yes, it is a little odd. Maybe that's why I called myself Odd Todd. Maybe it has more to do with the book Odd Thomas which I want to read. ^^ It's good to see you to!
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: I should have seen this coming.   I should have seen this coming. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Either way goes well for me!
Heck, we could do both.
Start a new one, continue the old one.
I'm like a jester. I can juggle plenty of things during my act.
;]

I've never heard of that book. xD!
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: I should have seen this coming.   I should have seen this coming. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:36 pm

lol sometimes I can juggle quite a bit. Sometimes, it just falls around me. It's a book by Dean Koontz. You should check out some of his books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should have seen this coming.   I should have seen this coming. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I should have seen this coming.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: