The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]

Go down 
+5
pjkio03
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Common Nonsense
Diamond Deformity
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:02 am

Once upon a time...I remember very vividly that I was quite active on a cute little site called "Gaia". There, I had met a certain person and he and I began to roleplay. Seeing as how the journey didn't get far...and he and I still wished to keep contact...he sent me the link to this forum. That was about a month ago, and I feel wretched for not checking this out sooner. Hopefully I can still find my friend~

-Ahem;
Anyways. Where are my manors?
Hello, hello, my name is Diamond Deformity, but you may call me Rhyus (or whatever names makes you happy). Of course, my real name starts with a C. but that is all I am going to give you until further notice~ ;D

So far this site looks very spiffy. I can't wait to start on this epic adventure~

^_____^

Last edited by Diamond Deformity on Tue May 11, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:14 am

Welcome, welcome. c: Take a look through the rules, blah blah blah, necessary stuff. Glad to have someone else around. Roleplays are always open, so take a look through or make your own and stuff.

I am out of it this morning, so excuse the halfhearted welcome.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:17 am

xD!
Don't worry about it.
It is the meaning that counts~

Arigatou for your welcome. I will be sure to check up on the rules before I do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi there! I'm Night Elf, one of the site's mentors. If you need help, or are just looking to talk, I'm always available! Of course, everyone is very friendly here, and everyone is always willing to help out! Like Syl said, read the rules, all that fun stuff. Feel free to hop in some games/start a journal. Check out some roleplays! Glad that you've decided to join us over here at Path!

Oh, PS: Just in case you like fantasy role plays, here is mine. I'm still looking for characters. Through the Rift OOC Check it out if you're into that kind of thing!

Night Elf <3
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Arigatou to you, too, Night Elf for such a warm welcome. <3 I will be sure to check out all of the necessities and hopefully I will be roleplaying soon~ ^____^
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey, As my Pm (That was ment to be done last night Sad ) said, I am the other Mentor of Path.

Yeah my Pm covered everything (I think), I think you will be happy here it is a great website.

On that note if you have any other friends please invite them here. Very Happy

Sorry about me I am currently sick and my brain seems to think it has wings.

Thepsycoman
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Welcome to the path!!! Shocked
I am pjkio03 (obviously), but you can call me pj if you ever have trouble with that.
I don't really do anything too significant on here... I am the moral support! (or something like that. Hurray?)
Like everyone else, I have an excuse for the welcome. I am bounce serverely hyper bounce so please excuse anything that doesn't make sense, which I'm sure it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi! (geeze I am late to the part. Bad Kevin! Bad!) Ahem. Welcome to the Path and I am glad to welcome you here. I am one of the admins here and I to was from Gaia. A journey that didn't go far? Keep in contact? I am thinking that was probably me. What was your name over there? My user name was Arzoath or NightAngel001122 which is my bf. I know he was role-playing on there to. (Just venturing a guess you are one of the people I started a role-play with there but never finished. -sweat drop-)
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh dear, oh my! So many greeting! You all sure do know how to make a guy feel welcome~♥️

Hai, hai. I got your PM Thepsycoman. There is no need to apologize. I don't see anything wrong with the way you are acting. Two greetings from one person makes me feel even more special. xD

pjkio03. Er...pj. Thank you, too, for the welcome. One doesn't have to be a moderator or mentor to be an important part of a site. ;D It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Moral support, for the win! YEAH! Aaaaaand. All of your words make perfect sense, believe it or not.

Last but not least, Frozen Memory. :]
Arigatou for the welcome, and it was NightAngel001122 whom I used to roleplay with. My usename was "Fear is the Enemy". ^___^"
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Haha! I knew it! ^^ Now I need to make him an account XD. Welcome again. Thank you for joining. Diamond, just so you know, on Gaia I thought you were a girl XD. I can't tell the difference sometimes on the computer XP. I also like your pic. ^^ I am sure that you will be a great addition.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:38 pm

The pleasure is completely mine, Frozen Memory. :] And don’t worry. –Chuckles.- I get mistaken for different genders all of the time. Thank you for the picture comment. I like yours quite a bit as well. ^____^ I am more than sure that I will fit in here quite well~!
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:15 pm

lol. Thank you! I tried hard to look like Gackt (singer). ^^ Well, I just got Stephan to join. He'll pm you once he settles in a little. I am sure you will have a great time! We are all open for questions if you have them.
Back to top Go down
Gall
Hatchling
Hatchling
Gall

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Hehe, C. Makes me think of a song.

"My heart leaps for 'C'~

Anyway, welcome to you! I'm Gall, and if I had any bread, I would love to share it with you. Sadly, I have no bread, I ate it all a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Don't be hatin' on the letter "C" nao. :]

Arigatou for your welcome, Gall. It is fine that you don't have any bread to share. For I have some wine, if you wish to wash down your earlier feast. ;]
Back to top Go down
Gall
Hatchling
Hatchling
Gall

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:39 pm

I ain't hatin'.
Smile

Oh god... Wine. Gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:27 pm

*Pushes in front of Gall*

"No, No my wine, My wine!!"
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:51 pm

*pops head in* Oooh, if we're having wine, save some for me! XD
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:44 am

...o___o"
Errrr....
-Steps back a bit, holding the wine close.-
Back to top Go down
Gall
Hatchling
Hatchling
Gall

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:46 pm

*Whispers to Diamond*

Hey.... You gimme the wine, and I'll give you some bread. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Diamond Deformity
Hatchling
Hatchling
Diamond Deformity

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:51 am

-Raises an eyebrow and nods once, offering the wine to her.-
Back to top Go down
Gall
Hatchling
Hatchling
Gall

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:01 pm

*Snatches the wine and replaces it with BREAD OF AWESNUMSNESS!*

(And yes, when dealing with bread, the word to use is awesnums.)
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 am

Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi. I'm Tyro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]   Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time...~ [Newcomer]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: