The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I'm so bored today!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

I'm so bored today! Empty
PostSubject: I'm so bored today!   I'm so bored today! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:05 pm

It's Prom Night, and I didn't go. Mainly because I don't have a ticket, not to mention I don't like social gatherings, plus dances have bad memories for me, so yeah...What's everyone else up to?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored today!   I'm so bored today! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Drawing a comic because I ALSO did not go to prom! c:

Might've gone if someone had asked me
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored today!   I'm so bored today! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Pssshhh, I never went to prom, and I don't regret it. Eff dancing.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored today!   I'm so bored today! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:16 am

Dancing is nice. However, when a girl does nothing but stand in one spot and shake her ass like a set of maracas, and a guy holds her by the hips and holds on for dear life, that's not dancing. It's sex with clothes and no penetration.

I like slow dances, myself. All they play at our dances at school are the same songs. And they're all rap or fast country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so bored today!   I'm so bored today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so bored today!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Gossips and chat-
Jump to: