The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.

Go down 
+2
Tyro
DrunkPurpleHedgehog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Hatchling
Hatchling
DrunkPurpleHedgehog

Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:43 am

Hello to one and all members of The Path Less Travelled.

My name is DrunkPurpleHedgehog, I am a role-player, I am 16 years old and I'm going to use this emoticon to somehow portray my gender (which is probably on my profile anyway) cherry

I was invited to this site by formal invitation on another role-playing site and I am really honoured and happy to be invited here. Although I still have to get used to navigating this place, I'm sure I'll get to grips with it eventually.

So yeah, that's me and that's all I have to say. Over and out.

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Wow. One look at your name then the title of your intro and you can help but nod, thinking "Yep! Yep! I can't fault him on anything yet...Not even Nazi's will help me argue against him."

Welcome. I'm Tyro. The greatest compliment I've ever been given is to be called 'eccentric'.

Oh, and here is a senseless RP plug because anyone worth their salt would do the same.

https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/ooc-f111/canticle-in-binary-t281.htm?highlight=cantile+in+binary
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Hey, I'm one of the two mentors of Path and am here to help.

Anything you have trouble with just ask me or Night Elf.

Remember if you wont to meet more people and learn about them the game section is a great place for doing that and having fun.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Hey! I'm Night Elf! I second everything that Thepsycoman said pretty much. We're all pretty friendly here, and we're glad you came to join us! Come hop in some journals/games/roleplays. I'm also getting a roleplay started in the next couple of days if you like fantasy! So...hope to you see around! Smile
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Well I am a little late to the greeting part XD. Welcome! I am glad you have accepted the invitation! We need the members, and we are you're second family. ^^ Don't forget to read the rules and check out some of the things we have and most importantly, have fun! I hope you enjoy our little site here and that you will stay with us. ^^
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:17 am

"Read the rules".

God dammit that was what I forgot to say.
Back to top Go down
DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Hatchling
Hatchling
DrunkPurpleHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Oh, wow. Thanks everybody for such nice and friendly replies Very Happy

I'm so chuffed that everyone so far is really nice here and that two mentors are offering to help me already. And one of you is only 14? Wowzers! I was never that accomplished when I was 14 xD

Anyway, thanks again and I'm really looking forward to role-playing here. I currently have an idea that I want to share with the site and don't worry, I'm pretty positive where I need to put it. It's gonna be a fantasy idea so if you're interested then just send me a bell.

Yours,

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:15 pm

lol yeah. We are friendly. So far, no one has been rude on my watch so that's a good thing. We try to portray a friendly family type environment. Oooh. Fantasy rp idea? I may be in XD. I love fantasy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Funny thing is that, If any of you met me in real life you would probably think I was 16 or older.

That comment on age completely killed my train of thought lol.

Ummm.... I like fantasy!!¡¡!¡
Back to top Go down
DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Hatchling
Hatchling
DrunkPurpleHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Very Happy I'm glad to hear that.

Well, I'll go put something in the Fantasy; Interest Check area or where ever and then report back here and put up a link or something Smile

Can't wait to see you guys there and hear what you think about the idea.

Yours,

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:17 pm

And we can't wait to read it. ^^
Back to top Go down
DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Hatchling
Hatchling
DrunkPurpleHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Here's the link; https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/interest-check-f109/the-will-of-aria-t304.htm#7056

So go and have a read and tell me what you guys think on the other side Very Happy

Yours,

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:43 pm

It looks cool. ^^ I think it is a great idea but I can't join. At least not right now. I just joined something else, school and life is annoying. It is also not exactly my cup of tea. I tried something similar before and I sucked XD. I wish you luck on the rp and hope it goes well for you. ^^
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 am

Hey! I'm ten

seattle divorce
workplace bullying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.   Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings. I am a hedgehog, I am purple and I appear to be quite drunk.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: